37

*4 weeks forward *

It's been two weeks close to three since Nae left for college , Lani didn't want her to go but she had to move on and pursue her dreams ..

Kam was really only worried about her being so far away and how he would have to catch a whole flight just to get to her if something was to go down , but he was proud this would be his second child with a degree and he couldn't be more proud .

Lani sat up on Mila bed today her and Mila was going to the mall to find an outfit for the baby gender reveal which was next week .

" Where my phone?" Mila says slipping out of her towel exposing her naked body

Lani scrunched her face up  " I don't wanna see all that put some clothes on "

Mila just laughed and waved her off .

" but where my phone fr , we gotta make another stop before the mall "

"It need to be the gym , you look pregnant " Lani says staring at Mila stomach

" oh shit , I forgot I need to make that appointment " Mila says looking scared

" What appointment? , you good sis?" Lani says standing up

Mila sighed sitting back on the bed

" I'm pregnant , but I don't want to keep it "

Lani eyes widened

" Jamila you lying , I swear let me feel" Lani says walking towards her .

" No , but I'm serious I can't keep it " Mila says sitting on the bed with her hands over her face .

Lani slid back on the bed and pulled Mila by her , what's wrong ? Why can't you keep it ?

" Racks not ready for no kids and neither am I , I really don't want to keep it Lani but it's so hard for me to schedule an abortion appointment , and don't go running yo mouth because you the only one that know " Mila says wiping her face .

" My dads going to kill me , I just recently enrolled into college I can't be walking around with no big ass stomach , you know how that will make me feel?"

" Okay it's not like you're living on campus , you literally live 45 minutes from the college and you can hide it , your dad can't really do nothing since you're pregnant and you basically grown in one more year you'll be 21 ." Lani says trying to calm her down .

" I don't want my child to grow up without a father , he don't want it Lani I can't force a child on him and expect him to love it . " Mila says

" Well he should of thought about that before he wanted to fuck you without a condom Jamila like lets be honest here we all know you ain't gone kill no innocent child and we all know how much racks love you , he not gone leave you . " Lani says .

" I don't even know how far along I am , I'm just not ready for no baby but maybe it's what I need . " Mila says wiping away her tears that was still coming out .