14

Omniscient
Keh'Lani groaned as she sat up in the bed , she wasn't even at home she don't know where she was but she fell back on the bed her head literally had an heart beat right now .
Finally Lani sat back up swinging her feet off the big bed and she realized she was still in her birthday dress she sighed in relief, she left out the big room walking around the unknown house , she heard laughing and talking coming from downstairs so that's where she went .

She stepped into the living room locking eyes with De  he jumped up
" Yo what the hell , why my sister here ?"  everybody looked back at her and she rolled her eyes "calm down , who house is this and how I get here ? " Everybody started laughing but she missed the joke till Jay spoke up " this my house and after yo pops and brother left the club you wanted to stay but yo cousin left with some dude and you was drunk as hell so I brought you here to sleep it off ." Lani smiled " well thank you , but De can you take me home ?" De stood up but his face still held an anger expression as he walked out the door .

Lani ran upstairs to grab her phone and purse " Jay can I talk to you real quick if you don't mind ?" Lani called out . Jay nodded following her upstairs to the guest room she slept in , he walked behind her closing the door " yo wassup ? " he smirked .
I just wanted to say thank you for getting me from the club and we didn't do anything right ? Jay chuckled
" damn you think I'm like that , wow that's crazy but it ain't no problem and nah you was drunk as hell "
De walked back in the house " Lani let's go right now little girl his voice boomed through the house . "

Lani rolled her eyes about to walk out the room till Jaycee grabbed her arm " nah I still remember when I seen you at Walmart run me the digits shorty "
Lani snatched her arm away and handed him her phone he put his number in and passed it back not before calling his self though . He pulled her into a hug , they must of been hugging for along time cause they didn't even hear De walk in " J get yo damn hands off my sister and let's go right now " he yelled
" De please stop yelling my head hurts so bad right now geez" Lani said

Lani winked at Jay before De grabbed her arm cause she was just doing shit to make him mad . They walked out the house getting into the car speeding off towards their fathers house .
" De can we stop to
get some food I'm starving " lani asked but he ignored her she groaned and rolled her eyes " Please stop at Denny's De'Maris I'm hungry " He kept ignoring her . Lani was on the verge of tears that's how hungry she was so she picked up her phone dial her father number and hit FaceTime
"Wassup babygirl " his voice boomed through the phone " Hello dad De wont stop and get me food and I'm so hungry right now " Lani said as her voice cracked . Kam started laughing " Keh'Lani I know you is not crying over no food " yes I am dad please tell him to stop at Denny " at this point the tears was rolling down Lani face cause nobody was taking her serious . They didn't understand she really was hungry her stomach was in her back .

" Okay put him on the phone with yo cry baby ass " Kam said and Lani put the camera on De
" Wasssup dad " De said as he was dying laughing
" Stop laughing at my daughter , why you don't want to get her nothing to eat ? " De had finally stopped laughing " Man because she shouldn't of stayed anight at Jaycee house "
" She grown , you can't keep trying to hide her from niggas but she shouldn't be with him . "  Kam said
" alright I will get cry baby something to eat her fat ass sitting up here crying " I smile crept on Lani face cause she knew she would get her way .

*** at Dennys ***
It wasn't packed so they was immediately seated when they got there , Lani didn't even have to go through the menu she knew exactly what she wanted.
De'Maris was still giving her the silent treatment so she decided to speak up
"De why you keep ignoring me ? " but he still didn't say nothing
"hello I know you hear me fucking talking to you " this time her voice got louder and people started to stare at them
" girl stop yelling like you fucking crazy " he finally spoke up
"well stop ignoring me stupid ass"
" why you leave the club with Jay , you don't even know him anything could have happened to yo stupid ass "
" omg you mad because I left the club with YOUR friend , I was drunk damn at least I was safe I'm 20 years old stop treating me like a baby damn De'Maris"
" act like you 20 then , all I'm doing is trying to protect you but you got it . " De was so mad he didn't even eat his food he dropped $60 on the table and said " when you done eating meet me in the car " Lani rolled her eyes irritated with the way he was acting damn he act like she had sex with Jay or sum all she did was sleep in his guest bedroom .

Instead of staying and eating she got to-go boxes for their food and left , De'Maris didn't even let her get in the car all the way before he zoomed out the parking lot . Lani sighed loudly which caused De to chuckle as they pulled up to drug mart .
" De you could've took me home , then did this I don't wanna be in the car with you nomore you acting real ignorant for no damn reason "
" Lani I wish you stop talking to me , I'm doing you a favorite by grabbing you a planB "
Lani snapped her head in his direction so fast
" a plan b for what ? If you think I had sex with Jay or anybody before I didn't nigga damn that is all you had to ask "

De'Maris let out a breathe of relief getting back in the  car with a wide smile on his face .
Lani busted out laughing causing De smile to drop as he eyed her atp she didn't even care she was laughing hard as hell cause he was really nervous about her having sex or becoming pregnant
" yo what is so funny? You better not be lying to me Lani or I'm telling dad on you "
" I don't care De I'm grown , y'all can't whoop me "
They finally arrived at their father house and lani ran straight to her room and call Mila she was bout to
cuss her out and fill her in on the tea .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕