24

Lani turned over grabbing her phone to check the time .

5:20 am

She had yet to get any sleep , she was tired but she didn't wanna sleep at JayCee house , she kept promising herself she was done with him and she meant it .

JayCee was mad at her but he could of took a different route but instead he decided to bring one of his old flings over while lani was laying in the guest room it was beyond disrespectful.

Lani decided against causing a scene from the simple fact she was exhausted and tired of crying .

No matter what the occasion was she promised to NEVER let a nigga see how vulnerable she was over him and she will NEVER let a bitch see her sweat .

Sliding her heels back on instead of letting JayCee know she was leaving she gladly walked out the house , she sat in the lobby downstairs of his condo waiting for her Uber .

At first she wasn't gone entertain ace but she definitely wasn't gone sit around and let JayCee play his mind games two can play those games and it's only the beginning deciding to check on Jamila she pulled her phone out and dialed her number  .

**PHONE CONVERSATION **
Mila : Hello
Lani : hello you good , wya ?
Mila : I'm at Racks , & yeah I'm straight wya you good ? 
Lani sighed loudly and just started crying
Mila : Lani what's wrong ?
Lani : I'm good , my Uber just pulled up I'll talk to you later ..

Lani didn't even give Jamila time to respond she just hung up quickly wiping her face she hopped in the Uber and started on her way to Leila house .

At Leila house

Lani started to knock on the door but instead she just  pulling out her key , deciding if she should just go home since her dad car was outside but she was tired and just ready to go to bed walking inside the house she rushed to turn the alarm off and grabbed a water bottle of the refrigerator.

Lani got upstairs and quickly stripped out of her clothes and walking inside her bathroom to run a hot shower before she got in she examined her neck seeing it was a bruised purple .

" oh my god " She huffed barely under a breathe not knowing how she was gone cover the bruise till it went away .

1 hour later ...

Lani sat in the shower letting the hot water relax her body , minutes went by and she still couldn't pull herself out the water even when it turned cold she still stayed in trying to process her thought and gather herself but her couldn't .

Finally stepping out the shower she walked into her room throwing an oversized shirt on and some lace panties quickly climbing into her bed she checked the time and seen it was 8:30am she decided she needed to catch up on some rest .