3

Danielle Jackson ⬇️⬇️
( Keh'Lani and Nae mom )

It's been 3 days since I escaped Marky and his terrors I was fed tf up for years I took his shit i I knew what he was capable of and I knew he had to power to hurt my kids I always tried to protect them but I was tired

It's been 3 days since I escaped Marky and his terrors I was fed tf up for years I took his shit i I knew what he was capable of and I knew he had to power to hurt my kids I always tried to protect them but I was tired . I knew the consequences of escaping and I'm sure they had already kidnap my daughters and is doing god knows what to them ..

I can't go back and I hope god can forgive me I never meant to put them through this even though this sounded selfish and deep down I knew it was wrong I just wanted my freedom back and I'm so sorry for whatever there going through but I'm NOT turning back i don't care how many times I break down and think about my daughters it was me or them and it's been them for years when the fuck was I gone put my self first and think about myself .

I finally decided too I ran so fast when I knew Marky had been doing drugs that's all he was good for and beating women . I had everything planned out I just was so scared but I had to put myself first so many times Marky almost killed me I couldn't take it no more I loved my daughters with everything in me but I loved myself more it's so selfish but I promise I'm going to come back for them I just need time .

I had no clue where I was going but I hoped my mother still stayed in the same house, cause that's the only place I can go before Marky comes after me , years i kept my family a secret because I loved my mother and god forbids Marky found out she was still alive not even my kids knew my mother was alive nobody knew about MY side of the family because I wanted to protect them by all means .

I probably should be saying I wanted to protect my kids but honestly I never wanted to become a mother anyways and that's why they never met they dad because he forced me to keep them after I had Lani I ran off , waited a couple years and went back searching for him ending up lying to him and saying children service took her and we ended up conceiving De'Nasia and I never went back to him after that .

I closed my eyes thinking back to the day I left , it was a Friday I got up took them to school , came back and started packing all my stuff I went grocery shopping , paid the bills , I even left money for them . I was staying in a hotel and that night is when I went to the club and where I met Marky eventually I moved in with him and from there everything went down hill . I found out the real him and when I tried to leave he wouldn't let me I've been trapped every since i regret leaving the club with him that night but I guess you live and learn .

I just got off the bus and I'm almost at my mother house if she still live here I haven't spoke to her in years , so hopefully she remembers who I am we've never had a good relationship but she was still my mother and I loved her . My dad got killed to the drug game he and my mother was like Bonnie and Clyde I wonder if she's still in the drug game . I was just walking and thinking letting my thoughts roam my head what if she doesn't live here anymore , then where will I go ? I had no clue but I'll figure it out , I pray Lani and Nae get some type of help or escape god forgive me but I can't turn back now .

I DO NOT PROOF READ I JUST TYPE AND MOVE ON SO IF ANYTHING MISSPELLED OR DONT MAKE SENSE IM SORRY BUT LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE !!! 💕