Jeremy Heere (Be More Chill) +~Fluff~+

Requested: Nope.

Title: Disney Princess in Skinny Jeans

Jeremy's POV

I stumbled my way off the steps of the bus in the morning like the clumsy person I am. Seriously, why could I never walk normally? That's when I caught sight of her.

There was this angelic (h/c) girl talking to my ex, Christine. The unfamiliar, but beautiful, girl was wearing a black Newsies t-shirt and light-wash skinny jeans, and looked absolutely fantastic in them.

She turned towards me and we locked eyes. I felt heat blossom up my neck onto my ears and cheeks and I knew my face looked like a fire truck. Her face was even prettier than the back of her head, with a soft, gentle look settled on her face. Her eyes were big and (e/c) colored. I figured that would be my new favorite color, honestly.

And on top of that, her lips were painted in red and curved into a kind smile. She broke the eye contact as fast as it came and looked back to Christine, who glanced over to me. A knowing smirk spread across her face.

"Jeremy! How are you?" She called out, waving. The angel glanced back over to me and I saw a bit of pink spread on her face. Was I making her blush? I grinned at the thought as I came up to her.

"You're in a good mood, what's up?" Christine asked with a cheeky smile.

"Oh! Nothing much! J-just a-uhhh, listened to uhhh- a good song! On Spotify! On the bus!" I panicked and looked down, face flaming up again.

"Oh, what song?" The stunning one asked gently. Her voice was... perfect. How would one begin to describe it besides saying that if she sang in the woods, the birds and other critters would have joined in. She was my Disney princess in skinny jeans.

"Ummm... The World Will Know?" I desperately scrambled to find a Newsies song Christine had showed me before to impress her. It seemingly worked, since her face lit up.

"From Newsies?! Oh my god, Jeremy Jordan's voice is so good, right?" She gushed and Chrissy grinned at the two of us.

"That's his name?!" I blurted out. So this guy with the amazing voice from this musical we just bonded over shared my first name? What the hell? This was giving me opportunities I'd regret missing.

"Yeah, why?"

"He and I have the same first name!" My voice cracked and wavered less now as I eased into talking to her. She was pretty easy to be around, besides being intimidatingly gorgeous.

"That's so cool! Oh, hey, it's almost time for school to start. See ya, Jere!" She called, sprinting off.

"You flirt!" Christine screeched once she was out of hearing range.

"A-am not! I just... She was cu- she's just pretty, okay!"

"Well, her names (y/n), so now you have a name to doodle in your math notebook," she teased.

"I'm not writing her name anywhere, Chrissy. She's just cute, that's all." I groaned. She nodded, unconvinced.

"Suuuuure,"

"I'm not being late to class for this conversation, goodbye," I walked away, knowing full well I wouldn't be going to class. Michael and I often skipped class together when something interesting happened, and this morning was interesting for certain. I shot him a text to meet me in the men's bathroom and scurried off on my way.

The bathroom was pretty gross, but it's the only place teachers couldn't follow students. And if we felt dramatic, we could use sickness as an excuse to go home and get high while Michael's parents weren't home.