Michael Mell (Be More Chill) *•Smut•*

Requested: yep, by @BuckyBarnesLover74

Title: Make a Move

A/N: as the title says, this is a smut fic!! it goes beyond just implications of sex, and reader is presumed female. if any of that is uncomfortable, no hard feelings for not reading. thanks!

(y/n)'s POV

"Hey, Mikey! Ready to lose at Mario Kart?" I greeted as he opened his front door.

"In your dreams, (l/n). Cmon, I pre-popped some popcorn and there's chips and stuff down there already.

My boyfriend and I did this every Friday night, I come over and we play video games in his basement all night. But we'd been together for months now and never done... it... so I was thinking, if he was ready, I was and I was gonna make a move.

I trotted down the stairs into the basement, trying to seem at ease, when in reality I was nervous. Not like "oh god what if this isn't the right decision" nervous, more of a "what if things change, oh god what if he thinks I'm super unsexy and awkward and I mess this up?" type of nervous. I very specific kind, I know, but I feel like it's an understandable fear to have.

The night was nice. He clearly noticed that something was up, since I was quiet yet not snacking as much as I typically did. I just wanted to make Mikey feel good, and by golly I was gonna do it. I was gonna make a move.

After a PVP round of Apocalypse of the Damned, I pulled him in for a congratulatory kiss, that easily turned into a make out session. All smooth so far, he seemed into it. It wasn't until I climbed up onto his lap, one hand on his chest and the other in his soft hair that he broke the kiss, red cheeked and confused.

"(y/n)? What's up with you tonight? Not that I'm complaining." He asked lightly, quickly adding the last part to make sure I wasn't hurt by his words.

"I just realized that... I'm ready, to go all the way with you Michael. If you want to, that is. I don't wanna pressure you into anything, and maybe this was a bad-" I rambled, before he cut me off with a heated, passionate kiss.

"I'm ready too, (y/n). God, I'm so ready." He said, before getting his mouth busy pressing delightfully pleasant kisses on my neck. It turned into nibbling and sucking, prompting a moan to leave my lips.

My eyes widened, embarrassed at the sounds that had left my mouth. I bit my lip, my face scorching. I nearly whined when Michael stopped to meet me face level, grinning.

"Let me bear you. My parents left to run errands, they'll be a couple hours." He said. I nodded, eyes still wide. His mouth went back to what it was doing, but I was delightfully surprised to feel his warm hands crawl under my shirt, and soon he lifted it up to throw it off, before leaning back to take a good look at me. His eyes raked over my exposed torso and breasts, and his rosy lips bent into a smirk.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen, (y/n) (l/n). Absolutely stunning."

At that, I decided to take charge and take off his hoodie, then lifting his shirt off in the same fashion. I dove to kiss across his collarbone, chest and stomach. I could her little groans from him, his breathing getting shallow and filling me with delight.

"This probably isn't the best time to tell you, but I think I'm in love with you." He half-moaned. I immediately paused, shocked, and went to be face level with him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"I love you more." I stated, before pressing a flurry of kisses all over his face, moving downward towards his neck.

"Prove it." He said cheekily. I looked at at him, winking, before moving down, littering kisses all across his body until I reached the waistband of his pants. I could hear him groan in anticipation, and the tent in his pants further went to show his excitement. I grinned slyly, pressing kisses to it through his jeans.

The long, touch-starved moan he releases at just my mouth near him spurred me on as I unzipped them, slowly pulling them down to his ankles. The loss of pants revealed his Pac-Man underwear, earning a fond chuckle from me.

This wasn't just any boy who I wanted to please. This was my boyfriend of 10 months, the boy I realized I was head over heels in love with. The boy who couldn't piss me off to save his life, and the boy who loved Pac-Man enough to have a corresponding tattoo of it with his best friend on his wrist.

I looked up and smiled at him, kissing him through his underwear, drinking in the lovely sounds he made. Any hesitance at losing my virginity to this dork was gone, and I wanted to please him as well as possible.

"Hey, (y/n)?" He asked through a moan.

"Yeah?" I asked, quiet enough that I wasn't sure he heard me.

"Hurry up and make a move." He groaned.

It was time to get to work.

(851 words)

A/N: sorry, I didn't really know how to progress beyond this point as I am super awkward, but this was something very knew to write! thanks for reading