Jane Seymour x Reader (SIX) +~Fluff~+

Requested?: yes indeed by @JaneSuddenlySeymour

Title: Growing Up

(y/n)'s POV

"This is it, we're parents." I whispered. My beautiful wife and the love of my life, Jane Seymour, and I were having a baby.

We'd used the bone marrow option and she'd bear our beautiful daughter, Olivia. I rubbed Jane's shoulder, admiring the tiny baby in her arms.

Jane looked exhausted, but her face glowed with pride.

"Olivia Anne (l/n)-Seymour." My wife whispered, tears pricking her eyes.

"She's almost as beautiful as you." I responded in a quiet tone. I'd never felt so much love for anything before, but I knew I would die to protect this tiny creature.

"Oh hush." Jane laughed, and I could see her blinking to keep herself awake. I leaned over and kissed her forehead despite the sweat still there. She chuckled, and I leaned in and quickly pecked her lips.

"Wanna hold her?" She asked. I could tell my face lit up as a nodded, since she gave me one look, laughed a bit, and then passed my daughter to me. I cradled her gently, like I'd practiced with random household objects.

I'd been incredibly nervous leading up to this, desperately trying to make sure I'd be a good mom and not accidentally hurt her.

But now, staring at her little face, all my worries went away.

"When do we plan on letting your old band-mates meet her?" I asked.

"I don't know, a little while after we leave the hospital. My word, I'm so tired." She told me, still whispering. I smiled fondly.

"Sleep, love. You've definitely earned it." I told her.

"Yeah, I have." She murmured as she fell asleep. I walked over to a chair in the room and sat, rocking the baby tenderly in my arms.

"Olivia." I said quietly, repeating the beautiful name of my beautiful daughter. I had a daughter. I was a mom.

The realization finally dawned on me, but I couldn't be happier. This sleeping creature was my baby girl, and she'd be my child for the rest of my life. Today was a day I'd never forget, and I couldn't wait to see the future as she grew up.

"Mommy, mommy!" Livvie screamed, running towards me. The five year old girl looked excited, and crashed into my legs.

"Hey, sweetie pie." I said soothingly, shooting Jane a confused look. She shrugged, sipping on her lemonade.

"Teya said that I was pretty! She said she liked the dress you picked." She gushed. I could practically see stars in my baby's eyes.

The other child wasn't wrong, Livvie was already beautiful. She had inherited Jane's golden hair and my (e/c) eyes. She was a stunner of a child, and I was sure when she grew up she would be gorgeous.

She wore a frilly white and blue dress, that clearly had caught the eye of Anne Boleyn and Catherine Parr's daughter, Teya.

"Well, she certainly is right. Now go play, I think she's waiting for you." Jane butted in fondly. The little girl nodded, hurtling back to play with her friends.

Livvie had been having trouble in school lately, so Teya was coming over to help her study. Something about pre-algebra had confused the poor blonde girl to no end.

"Now remember, you work on your schoolwork to whole time, no goofing off." I told her sternly.

"Mom, I'm 13, I think you can trust me to get my homework done." She whined. We were already knee-deep in the annoyed-at-everything teenager phase, it seemed.

"I know but still-" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. She rushed to answer it, a wide smile erupting on her face as she saw her friend.

"We'll be in my room." Livvie informed me, grabbing her "friend's" hand and dragging her upstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, where Jane sat, nursing a cup of green tea.

"Have you noticed how close Livvie and Teya are?" I asked. She looked up at me fondly, a sly smile playing on her lips.

"Oh I have. Do you think they're-"

"Oh definitely. They hold hands 24/7, and for 13 year olds that's serious business. I wonder when she plans on telling us." I said playfully.

"Well, it's not like she thinks we won't accept it." She said playfully. I laughed, walking over to kiss her temple. She pouted up at me, and in response I pressed a loving peck to her lips.

"Remember when we were just teenagers in love? And we used to sneak around and pull the exact same tricks as those two little ones?" I reminisced, sitting in a chair next to her. She nodded, gazing lovingly at me.

"Yeah, I always knew I'd marry you." She told me gently.

"There was never any doubt." I responded lovingly.

"Mom, mama, I have something to tell you guys." Livvie said nervously. I perked up, taking my eyes off my book and grabbing Jane's hang next to me.

"What is it, love?" Jane encouraged.

"I'm a lesbian, and Teya and I are dating." She admitted. I smiled.

"We're very proud of you for coming out, we know from personal experience how hard it is." I soothed, before getting up and pulling her into a hug. Jane followed suit, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"Nothing changes, darling. We love you no matter what, and obviously we're fine with his family getting a little bit gayer." Jane added. Livvie laughed, seemingly a lot calmer. I pulled away and looked into my beautiful daughter's eyes.

I could say with certainty that now, with her being 17, she was absolutely beautiful. She'd cut her blonde hair into a short bob a couple months back, and the look suited her. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled, and she was overall amazing. I was glad to have raised this angel.

"Now, why don't you go hang out with your girlfriend and get some homework done this time? Your mama and I love you." I told her. She nodded, going to grab her backpack and head out.

"Love you guys!" She said.

"Love you too!" Jane responded before she was out the door. "We totally called it."

"Hell yeah we did!" I laughed, before pulling her into a loving kiss.

(1044 words)