Zoe Murphy (DEH) *•Smut•* +~Fluff~+

Requested?: indeed, by @PeggyIsAFluffball

Warnings: swearing, minor smut

Title: Anniversary Dinner

(y/n)'s POV

"Honey, I'm home!" I called out in the cheesiest voice possible, twirling my keys on my finger. My shared apartment with my girlfriend was quiet besides the typical buzzing of appliances.

I looked around, stuffing my keys in my  pocket. I stepped into the kitchen,  and then our room.

What I wasn't expecting was to have Zoe jump on my back with I was in the entrance to our room.

"Hey, baby! How was class?" She asked, right before kissing right behind my ear.

"It was good, but I have a new paper I have to write. This time it's on the history of the contemporary musical and the difference between classic musicals." I told her, looking at her with a grin. Nothing could make me annoyed right now, holding my girlfriend on our anniversary.

"You always have a paper these days! I swear, babe, it's like they're trying to kill you." She whined. I rolled my eyes, setting her down on the bed. She pulled me down with her, starting to kiss my neck fervently.

"Ah ah ah, baby. Wait until after dinner." I teased, and she fell backward in joking disappointment.

"Fine." She pouted up at me. I got up and offered a hand, pulling her into her feet.

"So, I was thinking for dinner we could go to iHop or something?" She proposed, grabbing her light denim jacket that was littered with pins and patches.

"Yeah, sure. Wanna go now, or hang out and watch Friends for a little while?" I asked, slinging an arm around the beautiful girl. Even after two years, I still couldn't believe she was my girlfriend. And next year we were graduating our dumb university, but we knew we'd stay together.

We always knew, meeting as timid and scared freshman at some frat party. I looked into her eyes for the first time, and I knew that I was gonna marry her someday.

But we were content for now, just being together as we wanted. We were basically an old married couple, according to all our friends, all we needed was the ring. Not all that much would even change once we did.

Which is nice, since I was really still stuck on the idea. I was going to propose to her a couple days after our graduation, so we had a while. But for now, we just wanted to celebrate, and be the dumb kids in love we always have been.

"Let's go now, I'm hungry and it's been a long day," She told me. I rolled my eyes fondly, grabbing my jacket from the couch and tossing Zoe hers too. She leaned over to kiss my cheek, but I turned so we just full on kissed. She smiled into it, causing me to do the same.

This girl really was the love of my life.

*Time skip brought to you by Bonnie Parker's poetry*

When we got home, we were both tired but we knew what was about to happen. Nobody had really said it, but it was a given. I was definitely aware of that when Zoe attacked my neck with kissed once we got in the apartment, hardly bothering to close the door. A smiled, moaning quietly. She stopped, coming up to face level before whispering, "I want to HEAR you babe."

I nodded as she took off my coat and threw it behind me, and I quickly undid the buttons on hers and tossed it in the same direction.

She pinned me down in the couch, grinning as she kissed me. I allowed a louder moan, but quiet enough that the neighbors wouldn't complain. I grabbed her face and pressed our lips together, and once we parted I pulled her shirt off, and she grinned.

This was going to be a hella good time

*Time Skip brought to you by me not really knowing how to write smut very well so we're skipping to the morning after*

I woke up with a heavy weight on top of me and a crick in my neck. I also soon realized that the weight was a sleeping Zoe, wearing only a bra and underwear, and that it was the morning after our anniversary.

We really had to have sex on the couch of all places on our anniversary? That was a bit stupid, but I didn't plan on complaining. It was nice to have her so close, and to look up and just see her pretty face all peaceful from sleep, and her very messy bed head.

I swear, she always had the worst bed head known to man. I don't even know how it got that bad, but it managed to every single night.

This would have been a lot more endearing, however, if I had any way of getting up without waking Zoe. I had an 8am class this morning, so I really needed to get up and moving.

I hesitantly shook her awake, smiling at her confusing.

"Hey, love," I whispered. "I have to get up, so would you get off of me for a second?"

She looked around, gathering her memories from last night as she got up, allowing me to stand and stretch thankfully.

She plopped right back down on the couch as I smiled, cracking my neck and back.

I wished I could lay there with her forever, but sadly responsibilities existed. I was going to leave her a nice breakfast in the fridge for when she decided to get up, though.

(924 words)