Emmett Forrest x Reader (Legally Blonde) +~Fluff~+

Requested: nope!

Title: Love Potion

(y/n)'s POV

It all started when I was absentmindedly flipping pages in my brand new spellbook and came across a potion I wanted to test out.

See, I lived in a small community of witches, just a couple people, small enough that we all went to the same "normal" schools. I recognized the faces with the same secret as me in the hallway at my high school, and we were all at least kinda friends. I definitely had my own friend group, mostly girls in my community with a couple non-magic users, but we all knew one another.

Now I didn't have a crush on anyone, but I really wanted to test this thing out. It was a love potion, and didn't look complex at all. And I was trying to learn my potions, so I figured I'd buy the ingredients and figure it out. Why not? I'd pick a random boy who I thought was nice and was kinda friends with and give him the potion, letting undying love take over his system.

Oh god, undying? The page said "undying" as in he would never move on without magical intervention.

I had to choose this dude carefully.

I thought about the guys who I was friends with at my high school, who I could give a drink (maybe a canned soda that I could reseal via a spell I learned last year?) and they wouldn't be suspicious. One who was sweet and wouldn't harass me or force me into anything I was uncomfortable with. One who maybe I could date someday, after making him wait for a while and learning to love him, so I wouldn't have to un-spell him.

And my head landed on one boy who was perfect for my little experiment.

Emmett Forrest.

He was an extremely bright and cool guy, and we frequently brought each other Redbulls during lunch or late night study sessions. Perfect. I was gonna make this thing and bring him a Redbull tomorrow at lunch, just mixing in a little of the actual energy drink so whatever it tastes like would be disguised.

So I went out to the grocery store, carrying a little post-it note with my list of ingredients. I grabbed a Grapefruit flavored Redbull, knowing that he wouldn't recognize how off the energy drink was if it was an abnormal flavor.

I grinned to myself, truly excited to see how this all played out. I also picked up the items needed for the can-sealing spell, one I used frequently. I learned it so I could prank my sister by giving her empty sodas, leaving them on her desk. She hated me by now, but it was fun.

That night, after all my homework was done and my family went to bed, I set to work on my new concoction. With all kinds of assorted fruit, spice powders, and random inedible substances, and the Redbull, I finally made it. It sparkled and glowed in the darkness, and smelled distinctly of cherry and grapefruit.

I sealed the can quietly and set it in my backpack, creeping up to my bed so I could go to sleep. I needed to get some shuteye, since it was still a normal school day tomorrow. Just one that included a fun little experience outside of science class. Which I also had with Emmett. I had a lot of classes with him, thinking about it.

Was it selfish that I'd begun envisioning how he'd start to act when he fell in love? Would he text me everyday and ask to hang out for no reason? Would he get touchier? Would he hug and cuddle me just because he was addicted to the way I felt against him and smelled? Would he get protective? Would he bicker with me playfully? Would he practically skip down the halls, absolutely glowing if I reciprocated any interest?

I was just, you know, curious.

It was hard to sleep that night, but I managed.

The next morning was nice. It was a beautiful spring day, where the sun shone bright and the weather was warm enough to not need a jacket outside school, but not hot. The classes were long and boring, but that was per usual. Finally, lunch rolled around.