Regina George (Mean Girls) +~Fluff~+

Requested?: nah I'm just gay and into Halloween.

Title: Couples Costume

(y/n)'s POV

I was peacefully doing calculus homework when I heard a huge thud coming from my window. I looked up, seeing my best friend, adorned in a pink crop-top, ripped black skinny jeans, and bright pink sneakers, and decorated in gold accessories standing on my lawn. I rolled my eyes before opening the window.

"Yes, Ina?" I called. Ina was my nickname for her, since I thought it sounded pretty when we met back in the third grade. It still holds up, to be perfectly fair.

"I'm coming in, I have a prank idea," She announced, letting herself in my front door. She didn't need to throw rocks at my window for that, she could have just walked in or sent me a text. But I guess Regina wouldn't be my bestie if she weren't the most extra person on the planet.

She barged the door behind me, and I turned around slowly in my spinning office chair (that I loved with my whole heart and then some).

"What's the prank idea, Ina?" I asked dryly. This was always our relationship, witty banter and suffocating amounts of sarcasm.

"Okay, so you know how everyone knows that we're best friends and both lesbians so they ship us?" She asked enthusiastically, as if it wasn't brought to my attention 1,000 times a day.

"Yeah?" I quirked an eyebrow at her.

"Gretchen's having a Halloween party, and I was thinking that we could go in some dorky couple's costume and have a "gotcha!" moment when they think that we're madly in love or whatever." I gave a half smile at her. I mean, it's not like I wasn't madly in love with her, but she didn't need to know that.

"Why exactly would we want to lead them on?" I leaned toward her, cocking my head to the side. She rolled her eyes as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Because, (n/n), it'll be fun! Learn to live a little!" She came up to me, shaking my shoulders playfully.

"It'll just end up weird because people will think that we're dating. Even more than normal,"

"Then let them think that! It'll be fun!" She kicked my ankle softly, standing over me. I looked up at her, with her long blonde locks brushing my forehead and her blue eyes boring into my soul. I felt the tiniest bit of heat build up in the apples of my cheeks, tingling and burning ever so slightly.

"Why, do ya want them to think we're dating?" I teased her, kicking her shin in retaliation.

"I'm just saying, I think it'll be funny," She said, but something wasn't right. Her typical air of confidence faltered for a minute, and there was a different light in her face that had intensified. It gave me a little hope.

"Jesus, fine. What about we go as Bonnie and Clyde? It's dorky, fun, and still relatively recognizable," I conceded, and she excitedly pulled me up to face level. We looked at each other for a few seconds before she hugged me.

"Thank God you agreed, this'll be so fun! Now, are you Bonnie or Clyde?" She squealed after pulling away, still standing over me with our faces closer together.

"I'll do Clyde. That way you won't be too off brand with a long dress and red lipstick. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous," I winked at her. I surely wasn't lying, she looked absolutely killer in anything from a hoodie and skinny jeans to a full on evening gown. And I'd seen both multitudes of times because she was extra and gay.

"Alright! Now, I ought to get home to get our costumes ready, I'll get it to you a couple days before Halloween. Toot-a-loo!" She winked and without a second thought climbed out my window and climbed down the wall.