Anne Boleyn (SIX) +~Fluff~+

Requested?: yes, by @goatfrompluto

Title: Editing the Photos

(y/n)'s POV

"Do we have to go find a blank wall again for your instagram?" I complained. Anne Boleyn, despite being my best friend and favorite person, was a little obsessed with looking good online for her followers. It didn't help that I was a professional photographer who took and edited photos for a living, though.

"Well duh! When you have a sleepover you have to show off your PJ's! It's a rule." She said, grinning. I rolled my eyes playfully, getting up and grabbing my camera. Her PJ's were cute, as a dark violet oversized shirt and short black shorts. She also wore black and white striped knee-highs solely for the aesthetic, but it looked nice on her. Everything looked nice on her, she was drop dead gorgeous (and more than a little famous) but that's besides the point.

I followed her to her usual blank white wall, turning on the harsh lighted lamps for the lighting I wanted. I looked through the camera after it turned on, making sure the settings were right.

"I need you to stand by the wall so I can check the focus and lighting and stuff." I told her, still looking into the screen. She obeyed, and I adjusted accordingly.

"Tell me when you're ready, love." She said. I nodded, flashing a small, concentrated smile.

"Pose anytime, Anne." I told her and she instantly followed the command, going through different poses and giving enough time to get a decent picture of each. After numerous poses, she relaxed, grinning like a dog after playtime.

"That good?" She asked. I smiled and nodded, taking my eye from the camera to look at the pictures I took and review them with Anne.

Anne's POV

My heart fluttered in my chest when (y/n) leaned in close, her shoulder brushing mine as she showed the pictures. I picked 3 picked out for her to edit and I could post them later. They were good, obviously. With her being a great photographer and me knowing how to pose, being both a model and member of a girl band (not to brag), the pictures typically turned out well.

(y/n) was basically the unofficial photographer of SIX, since she took pictures for all our instagrams and did our promotional pics. She even lived with us, which was great for a best friend but kinda torture when you're in love with her. At least she was out a lot for other clients, which meant that I didn't have to pine and get distracted when I tried to write songs or rehearse.

I got up, helping her up with the hand that didn't carry her previous camera and instinctively grinning at the contact. I never quite got used to it, the physical touch part of our relationship. If we were dating it would be different since everything was still up in the air,  and everything felt new and exciting, as if someone would soon make a move. We'd been best friends for years though, so I doubted it. Even though I was suuuuper in love with her. I couldn't help it, okay! She was amazing. And seeing her every night in her sweatpants and messy hair, glasses falling off the bridge of her nose, drive me crazy.

"I'll help you edit if you actually show me how this time." I offered teasingly. I didn't mind the tedious work of photo touch up, it was interesting to see a picture transform from great to breathtaking.

"But that slows down my mojo!" She complained, shoving me as she plopped at the computer and uploaded the pictures onto the BOLEYN file. She had folders for each of the girls, as well as our group and each and every other client. There were basically millions.

"Fiiine, I'll watch again. I'm thinking dramatic cool tones for this one, but do whatever you think looks good." I told her, sitting in a spinning chair next to her, AKA my favorite chair in the house. I always liked it spin in it while listening to music, occasionally pausing to watch the editing of whatever (y/n) had recently taken. There were probably millions of photos she'd taken loaded up onto that computer.

She proceeded to brighten and dim where she thought looked nice, bringing out the purple of my shirt and the green of my eyes. I grinned, twirling my long brown hair on my finger lovingly. This was the girl I wanted to marry someday, I realized as I watched her work intently. The thought struck me, and I sucked in air dramatically at the idea. But it settled on me, and I decided that one day, I'd do just that. I'd get into a relationship with her one day, and marry her in years, loving her with all my heart the whole time. I just had to ask her soon. I could do that. I could ask her to coffee, one on one and tell her to dress nicely.

"Hey, (y/n)?" I whispered, and I saw her flinch as her concentration was stolen.

"Yeah?" She hummed, still examining her hard work.

"Do you wanna go out to coffee sometime? As a date?" I asked hesitantly, losing the new confidence at record speed until I saw a giddy smile slip onto her soft looking lips.

"I'd love to." She whispered, leaning over to press a kiss to my cheek before getting right back to editing.

(912 words)