Clyde Barrow x Reader (Bonnie and Clyde) +~Fluff~+

Requested?: mmhm, by @xXI_want_to_dieXx

Title: Friends

(y/n)'s POV

I hated Clyde Barrow. I hated him with every fiber of my being. That boy was bad news, and a total player.

He was a smug, cocky, annoying dick and it didn't matter that he was super hot, he also sucked. He'd played and cheated on a friend of mine years ago, when we were in middle school. But I never forgot. He also used to hit on me, which was really gross since who would be interested in someone who cheated on their friend?

Fuck him.

All of my friends knew my disdain for the brunette boy. They mostly rolled their eyes and laughed when I ranted about how annoying he was.

Which made it really shocking when one day Bonnie, my sister who was a year older than me, and in his grade, brought Clyde Barrow to our lunch table. She said he was her new friend or whatever.

I didn't speak a word that whole lunch period. I knew my friends were concerned, I knew April, the girl he'd cheated on in middle school, was mildly annoyed. But I was fuming.

"Why the hell did you bring Barrow to our lunch table?" I asked as Bonnie and I walked home together. She just gave an apologetic smile and shrugged.

"We started talking in our history class today, and I think you've misjudged him. Maybe he's changed since middle school, (y/n). Give him a chance." She said gently.

"Yeah but I know he's still like that! You know the rumors!" I fumed.

"Since when do you listen to rumors, (y/n)?" She chided softly. She was a very soft-spoken person, despite her love of teasing me to high hell.

"I don't normally, but when they're backed up by historical events they seem very plausible." I defended. It was very clear to me that Barrow was bad news.

"Well fine, I won't force you to like him. But (y/n), just know that he's a sweet guy nowadays. Nobody's all that great in middle school. Now, how was the rest of your day?"

We chatted like that for the rest of the way home. I was so excited to be home. It was a Friday night, and I was tired. I just wanted to hole up in my room, ignore any and all responsibilities, and binge-watch Heathers bootlegs.

I'd been doing just that until around 6pm. My parents were gone for the night and I'd ordered a pizza, so I got up to gather it.

Instead of a random dude in uniform holding a pizza, I was instead met with Clyde Barrow on my doorstep.

"Howdy, Parker. Your sister here? She invited me over." He greeted smugly, a dumb smile on his face. I desperately wanted to wipe that smile away with a punch to his too-pretty face.

I rolled my eyes, not acknowledging him besides with a glare and yelled behind me. "Bonnie, your stupid friend is here!"

She immediately came running to invite this dickweed into my house. Ugh, I hated this punk!

"Sorry about her, come on in!" Bonnie said cheerfully before turning to me. "We're having a sleepover. If you need anything, we'll be in my room. Later!" She said brightly, turning to guide him down the hall.

Now, it would be very suspicious that Bonnie was having a sleepover with a guy, but she was a lesbian and our parents were well aware, so she could have guys over whenever she wanted and nobody really cared.

I rolled my eyes, and I was about to go back to my room but my cat appeared from around a corner.

Both Bonnie and I had our own cats, and they were sisters. Mine was all black with one white paw and a splotch of white on her nose, with big green eyes, and hers was an orange tabby with eyes that matched my cat's.