Musicana Preparations

A/N: Hello all, thank you so much for the positive response! It means a ton to me!
From now on, I shall be writing in a screenplay pattern, in order to enhance the feelings. Hope you'll like it!

The next day.. SPACE Academy @ 10:00a.m. (Nandini's birthday)
Manik Malhotra, Dhruv Vedant, Alya Saxena, Mukti Vardhan, and Cabir Dhawan enter the Auditorium. The Principal called the whole academy for an extremely important announcement. Navya Naveli and Nandini Murthy enter the Auditorium. Abhimanyu Thakkar and Nyonika Malhotra are on the stage.

Nyonika: Good Morning students! I am Nyonika Malhotra, the trustee of this Academy. We have all of you'll gathered here for an important announcement.

Abhimanyu: Hello students, I am Abhimanyu Thakkar. Iss saal, Musicana preparations begin 4 months prior to the Musicana night. You'll have gathered here for the admission of each of your bands. In a band, there are supposed to be at least 3 members or your band is disqualified.

Nyonika: And also, students, this year's Musicana will take place in our own SPACE Academy... So make me proud! (grinning)

Harshad's POV:

Musicana.. Best way to defeat Fab 5! But whom should I include??.. Navya and Nandini.. NH3! Yeah!! Woh Navya bahaut stupid hai and Nandini bahaut innocent.. Asaani se kaam ho jaayega.

End of POV

Harshad was automatically smirking.

Alya's POV:

Why is Bhai smiling so much? He definitely must be planning something against Fab 5.. Manik ko batana padhega.

End of POV

Nandini's POV:

I want to take part in Musicana.. Yeh mere liye bahaut badi opportunity hai.. Mere singing career ke liye, but I am getting married.. And waise bhi, bands hai.. I can't perform opposite my husband, Manik! Navya se poochti hun, maybe she wants to participate? If she wants, then she could participate with Harshad and Shahid...

Me: Navya, tumhe participate karna hai?

Navya: Han Nandu, par humara koi band nahi hai..

Me: Tum Harshad ko pooch sakti ho... Maybe he agrees.

Harshad was walking towards the person in charge of the band names and members.

Harshad: My band name.. NH3. Participants, Navya Naveli, Harshad Saxena, and Nandini Murthy.

What? No.. I can't perform. Manik bura maan jayega! I can't perform against my husband, then.. Noo.. Harshad no!!

End of POV

Manik's POV:

Oh God this girl! She always wants to be against me! And why will she participate with this jerk, Harshad? Oh Damn.. Harshad's dangerous.. Uss ne jo Mukti ke saath kiya, uske baad! (extremely furious) I can't let him hurt Nandini! She is going to be my wife by the end of next week.. I have to protect her.

Wait.. Manik tu kya bol raha hai? Tu Nandini ko kyun protect karega?

She's my wife.. I mean, would be wife.. We're getting married on the 15th! Oh Damn.. It's her birthday, today. Where is she?

I looked around and found her on the opposite side talking to Harshad.. She was looking annoyed. For what? Then, I looked at Abhimanyu 'sir'.. He was looking at me, angrily. Maybe because I hadn't wished her yet?