Chapter 32: Fixing Things Right

Nandini: Guys please... I beg of you, please aa jao... Mere liye.

Mukti: Nandini, jo kuch bhi Manik ne kiye uske baad bhi?

Cabir: (angrily) Aakhri baar, Nandini! Uske baad nahi!

They drove down to Marine Drive. Manik, Dhruv, Alya, Abhimanyu, and Aryamann were standing there. Nandini got Mukti, Cabir, and Navya.

***

Manik: Guys, mere har step ke peechhe ek kaaran thha... I never wanted to hurt you'll! After knowing the truth from mom and dad, as you'll know, we reported it to the police. They began tracing Kanika and Harshad. But, I traced her much before the police... She threatened me to kill Nandini and told me to do whatever she says, first, to break FAB 5. Second, to change my field. And the third was to bail out Harshad. Today was the day I was supposed to do that and, it was only this morning I got a call from the police station that Kanika was hanged. She's dead!

Dhruv: Humein kabhi samajh nahi aaya ki usne aisa kyun karwaaya... But, it all over guys! Please forgive us!

Mukti: Dhruv, you knew about this? Why couldn't you two assholes tell us?

Alya: Exactly!

Nandini: Manik, Dhruv tum dono ne mujhe bhi nahi bataaya... kyun?

Manik: Kanika ke aadmi hum sab ke aas paas ghoom rahe thhe. We couldn't take a chance...

Cabir: Anyways, does this mean that FAB 5 is back?

All smile and nod.

Hey all, thank you so much for your constant support towards this fan fiction! I'm sorry to all those who expected more from this story... It's officially the end of this fan fiction. Genuinely, I have cherished writing every chapter... Hopefully, if time permits I may begin writing another MaNan fanfic. Thank you so much everyone!