Epilogue

"Oh God Abeer! Can you be serious for once? It's our wedding!" Meher Malhotra murmured on the phone.

"Definitely not darling, I am Cabir Dhawan's son!" Abeer replied.

It was 25 years later... At the age of 24, Nandini gave birth to her and Manik's son, Naman and she was 27 when Meher was born.

Cabir and Navya got married two years later and exactly 3 months later they announced their pregnancy... Cabir ruk nahi paaya! Navya gave birth to Abeer and Kaavya. 5 years later, she gave birth to Kanchan.

Mukti and Abhimanyu got married a year after the revival of FAB 5... They tried for a baby for 3 years and finally one day Mukti was pregnant with Aanya. They didn't know that it was twins till the delivery and Aanya got a twin, Akshay.

Alya and Dhruv got married at the age of 28... Alya was extremely excited to expect a baby soon after their marriage but unfortunately, it came out that her womb had an inhospitable environment for the baby. She lost one in a miscarriage and the duo opted for surrogacy. They were blessed with Tara after 7 years of their marriage.

Aryamann found his soulmate at Mukti and Abhimanyu's wedding... Mukti's cousin, Ritika. Ritika and Aryamann got married at the age of 26 and they were blessed with Raysha.

Over the years, Abeer and Meher formed a beautiful relationship of love and today, they were to get married...

THE END