Surprise Surprise

Nandini's POV:

I first went to Malhotra Mansion, met Mom and Dad. Then, went to my room to change. I wore a black churidar and white kurti and went to Mom..

Nyonika: Hayye mera baccha kinna sona lag raha hai!

I smiled. We talked for at least 2 more hours..

Me: Mom, aaj Murthy Mansion mein meri birthday party hai.. Aap aayengi na?

Nyonika: Nandu, it's my daughter's birthday, I will definitely come!.. And wait! I have a gift for you!

She went to her cupboard and took out a beautiful lehenga...

It's damn beautiful!

Me: Mom, it's so beautiful! Thank you so much!

I hugged her. And she kissed me on my forehead.

She took the lehenga and we went to my room... She made me wear the lehenga and did my hair, then my make up, then chose my accessories and dressed me up! She made me look and feel like a princess! I am so blessed to have a mother-in-law like her!

Me: Mom, I love you!

I was sitting on the chair and she was standing. I hugged her waist. And she hugged me back. I was also missing Amma.. A tear dropped from my eye.

Nyonika: Nandu, tu roh rahi hai? Don't cry.. Make up kharab ho jaayega!

We laughed and then she went to get ready.. All of us, including Manik was ready, but he did not come out of his room. We were ready by 7:45 and then a car came to pick me up. I knew that was from Bhaii.. I got into it and it took me to Murthy Mansion..

I reached there and met Bhaii.. He took me to my room and gave me water and some idlis with sambar. It was 8:30! Time for me to go down..

End of POV

Manik's POV:

Yeh Nandini kahan reh gayi? It's 8:30!

Cabir: Kisse dhoondh raha hai? Nandu ko?

Chup karega saale? Aur isse kaise pata?

Someone: Guys, Nandini!

I turned my head to see her smiling and coming down the staircase. She's gorgeous! Nothing can be more perfect than her!

Cabir: Aankhon mein teri ajab si ajab si a day adaayein hein.. Oh ho ho oh. Aakhon mein teri ajab si ajab si adaayein hein! (singing)

Manik: Shut up!

Jaanta hu saale, tu meri taang kheench raha hai! Jab tera time aayega dekhna!

I looked at her hugging Abhi bhaii.. Then she went and hugged Mom and Dad.