Will Love Blossom In Their Lives?

Mukti's POV:
I was walking in lobby, looking at the facilities provided by the guest house. I decided to go to the restaurant and grab a snack. Someone stopped me, and that someone was Harshad.

Harshad: Mukti, kahan jaa rahi ho?

I gathered courage and tried not to cry.

Me: How does it matter to you Harshad? Pehle itni ladkiyon ki life kharab kar rakkhi hai. Mere peeche kyun aaye ho?

I tried going away but he stopped me.

Harshad: Mukti, please, give me one more chance. I love you and I can't live without you! (faking sadness)

Me: Harshad, move away! I don't want to see your face!

Hatt ja yahan se saale! Itna pareshan karne ke baat chain nahi aaya! Mujhe tissue ki tarah use karke phenk diya! Mukti, control your tears!

Harshad: Mukti, i'm sorry! I love you!

Me: SHUT UP HARSHAD! After what you did to me, do you legit think that i will forgive you? Yaad dilaaon woh raat? I was waiting for you .. I waited the whole night, and you did not show up! You used me the night before and left me! And now you come back after 2 years, saying that you love me! Harshad Saxena, you and your fake love won't make me trust you and fall in love with you, all again! 

After my first line, I lowered my voice, thinking about the people behind me. I wanted to slap Harshad. But refrained myself and left from them. I walked to the bar.

End of POV

Abhimanyu's POV:

I saw Mukti walking into the club, angry and with tears in her eyes. I couldn't see that! I love her.. It is surprising but yeah! I followed her and by the time, i could reach to her, she had already gulped down a bottle.

Me: Mukti, stop it!

She couldn't balance herself.. Dude, she's high!

Mukti: (drunk) Abhi, tum aa gaye? Why are you here? Let me drink in peace!

Me: Mukti, this is a college trip! You aren't supposed to drink.. Please stop!

Mukti: Why should I stop Abhimanyu? You know, 5 years ago, I was 14 when Harshad stepped into my life! I had a massive crush on him.. His sister is my best friend. But, I wanted him to be part of my life. He was just 2 years older than me. When I was 15, he proposed to me.. We dated for 2 years then one night he took me to the bedroom. And we did it! The next day, he wrote a letter to me.. 'Meet me in the garden at 7' I went. He never came. (crying) I got depressed and Fab 5 helped me. Then, I met you! I fell in love with you! And Harshad came back! He always comes and ruins my happiness.. Abhi, I love you! (still crying)

Me: Mukti, look at me!

I had tears in my eyes.

Me: I love you Mukti!

Mukti: You do?

I nodded.

Mukti: I love you Abhi! (hands on my shoulders) But you are a professor!

I chuckled.

Me: So what? I'm just 22!

Mukti: Only 22? I thought you are 30! (laughing)

Me: Hey! Don't make me feel old..

Mukti: I love you! But, will you leave me like Harshad did?