1

1
The Bachelors

"Leo how's the distribution?"

"Going well Sir. Also Mr. George is inviting you to his bachelor's party."

"Tell him I'll be attending his party."
Leo slightly nodded to him to show respect before he left the office, leaving him alone.

He got some whiskey on his left hand while browsing the documents using his right hand.

For the past years, he has been living like this. Well, he was quite happy or alive whenever he is with his sister. But now that she left, he feels somewhat empty. Not that he feels full whenever her sister is around but you know, less emptier.

His phone caught his attention when it suddenly rang.

He put down the papers on the table before he took the call.

Calling Anton...

"Yes?"

[We got a spy.]

He stopped himself from smirking as he already felt his left brow arching.

"I'll be there. Lock that shit up."

Really? I have a spy? He thought to himself.

He put down the call and the glass of whiskey before he took his coat on the rack.

As soon as he went out, he went to Leo's desk.

"Leo fix my things inside. I'll leave now."

"Yes sir," He didn't bother to wait for Leo's response and left.

He clicked the ground floor button and the elevator opened up.

He was just silent the whole time riding the elevator. Slowly, he was entertain with his own reflection on the cold wall of elevator.

As soon as the door opened, he stepped out while getting his cars key in the left pocket of his coat.

Good thing the ride was smooth and the other building that he owns is just near the block.

As soon as he arrives, he immediately parked his car in the basement where his men are waiting for him.

The moment he got out of his car, a tall man looking french, wearing a black long sleeves tucked in his black slacks welcomes him with a slight bow. 

He didn't reciprocate and looks at the guy with a stern look.

"Secluded basement Sir." He didn't even bother and just went straight ahead. No more chitchat. He's not there to play around, anyway.

As soon as he entered the secluded basement, he took out the gun that he has been hiding on his back.

"Inigo." Anton greeted. There's no enthusiasm in his tone nor excitement. They all know that this is not the situation where they can fool around.

Anton is a friend of him and at the same time, his right hand in the organization that Inigo has been running for years.

Even to Anton, Inigo didn't bother to reciprocate the greetings. He went straight to the spy that he mentioned in the call.

It is sitting on a monobloc chair, all tied up and beaten.

"What's your name?" The moment Inigo asked that, the man started to tremble as the cold tone of Inigo started seeping through his skin.