7

7
Closer

It's been three day since the incident happened. Claudia is slowly recovering but somehow she's still weak and feeling a bit of pain from the wound.

Since then, Inigo didn't allow Claudia to go home or be alone in her house Instead, he asked her to stay in his house to help her recover with the doctor that Inigo called.

"Her body was just exhausted in pain that's why she constantly asleep. Anytime soon she'll wake up again since her vitals are all okay."

After the doctor examined her body, he left immediately and let Inigo to take care of her. Since Claudia woke up the following day, they moved from their headquarters to Inigo's house. He increased his security so he won't be bothered now that Claudia is already in his house.

He's phone rang and he answered it.

"Anton how was it?" He immediately asked.

[We have opened the laptop and we're still unlocking the phone.] When he got the laptop and phone of the assassin, he brought it to their hideout and let Anton to recover any stuff that could be useful to them.

[I asked some courier to bring the laptop to you. You better see it yourself. It has lot of information that you probably need.] Ini nodded to himself upon hearing that. Good thing he has Anton by his side to do some menial job for him.

"I'll wait for it. Send the phone as soon as you opened it."

When Anton agreed, he dropped the call. The whole afternoon, he waited for the parcel to arrive. It was almost six in the afternoon when the parcel arrived. He did not waste any time and immediately opened the parcel and the laptop in his office.

As he browse the documents in the laptop, he learned quiet few discovery that their organization didn't know but only an assassin would know. He immersed himself and look for documents that could lead Omega. However, the only thing he saw is the assassin accepting the job to kill Claudia.

He stopped after a few hours and kept himself busy cleaning some of his guns. He wanted to be prepare all the time. Now that the enemy is moving even in the broad daylight.

It was around nine in the evening when Inigo took a bath. His mind was wandering around, thinking of how things are happening. It was too sudden for him. He didn't know what to do.

When he got out of the shower, Claudia appeared in front of him. It looks like she just got awake and looking for him. Her hair is still messy and her clothe is messy.

Inigo went to him and help her take a seat on the couch near them.

"How's your feeling?" His eyes were all over his body, thinking that she must still be weak.

"I guess I'm fine." She answered. Claudia's lips parted, as if wanting to say something. But Inigo suddenly spoke

"That's good. I'll prepare some food for you." Claudia just nodded and watch Inigo walks away, not letting her speak.

Obviously, after being shot, she got lot of questions. Those questions can be answered only by Inigo. But how is she suppose to ask him?

Inigo left and went to his kitchen. He knows! He knows that Claudia has been pondering with a lot of questions. To which he knows that only he has the answer to all of it. So how is he suppose to answer those questions? When he didn't even know Claudia's real intention.

Yes, he's actually doubting Claudia. How could an assassin fail to shot her in the head. Wen obviously, the job is get Claudia's head.

He let Claudia have some soup and fruit. He silently watches her as she weakly eat her food. He was observing her.