6

6
Date

"What do you want to eat?" Inigo asked while as they drive their way to the nearest restaurant he could find

"I'm craving for Italian food." She answered while imagining which food she wanted to eat.

"Okay. We'll have Italian."

They stopped in front of a hotel. Inigo let the valet took his car as he wrapped his hand on Claudia's waist before entering the hotel.

They went inside to an Italian restaurant that has a five star rating.

The restaurant has a very modern look yet elegant in its own way.
when the get inside the restaurant, a waiter guided them to a vacant table.

"What's your order?" Inigo asked while browsing the menu

"I'll have linguine all'aragosta o all'astice." (Linguine with lobster) Claudia said with a hint of french accent in her tone.

"I'll have Tonnarelli alle ouva de riccio and bottle of Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru." (Tonnarelli with urchin eggs) Just like Claudia, Inigo is also fluent in speaking French hence, the way he speak sounded very french.

The waiter then noted their orders and left to get their food.

While waiting for the food, Claudia extended her arms and held Inigo's hand. She has been noticing that Inigo has been quite frantic the whole day he was with her.

"Hey, what's the problem? You look bothered." There's a hint of worry in her tone as she asked him that.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking something." He said. trying to sound good and cool.

He composed himself while still scanning the whole place. A few minutes later, their food was served.

They were eating but still, Inigo's attention is very divided. He can't help but to observe the whole place every after his bite.

"How's your business meeting? Did it go well?" Claudia asked. She wasn't so sure why Inigo was acting weird so she decided to have a conversation with him to at least ease of his mind.

"Yes. We signed a few papers." He simply answered.

"What business were you putting up?"

"It's not new a business. It was supplier for metal scraps that we need for the new machines." Yes, he lied. How is he supposed to tell her about her head was up for the assassins to get?

"Oh! I know it's quite confidential but how much was the deal?"

"A few million dollars." for your head.

As much as he wants to say that, he refrain himself. He's not sure what to say and whom to say. So he wanted to be sure before he rashly act on his own.

"That's a lot. Oh well, that's metal scrap." He sipped on his wine while still scanning the place.

it's not just a few million dollars. We're talking of a 100 million dollars. It's more than enough reason for assassins to act rashly.

"Are you done?" Inigo asked as he saw Claudia finishing off her food. He wanted to leave the place as he kept feeling negative about it since they went there. He felt like as if someone has been watching their every move.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" Claudia asked but still stood up. While wearing her bag, suddenly, her shoulder started bleeding.

The people inside the restaurant started screaming as they heard a loud gunshot.