4

4

After their lunch he gave her a ride to somewhere.

He got piled things to do. After the drop off, he drive himself back to the office.

He got nothing to do but to finish the reports or else things will get piled up.

The whole day was boring. It was nothing special. He got calls from his sister and told him that she entered a new academy. She wanted to study more about business and stuff. He bet when she's done there, she'll transfer to a new academy for new learnings.

"Do you have any plans on coming back here?" he asked Angel.

[I do have plans but I just got here in the Philippines and you're already asking my plans on going home?] He could bet his life on her sister rolling her eyes. He chuckled with the thought of her doing that.

"I miss you. I just hope you stay here with me." He sounded like a pathetic brother.

[It's just four months since I left. What are you talking about?] She doesn't sound irritated at all.

"Don't you miss me?" He said, sounding like a lost puppy.

[Are you mad? Of course I miss you. But you know I've got things to do here.] This time, Inigo sighed. He just know how important the thing that her sister has to do but still...

"Can't you let Leo handle the business there? You're just 19." He suggested, hoping she would agree..

[I can't. Don't worry I'll go home soon, probably next month. I have free time by then.]

"Don't change the topic. Can't you let Leo handle the business there? He's good in handling things." Leo is like a friend to Inigo. Just like Anton, Inigo trusts Leo as well. Leo is not just trustworthy but competent as well.

[As much as I want let Leo to handle the business here, I just can't. The underground needs me. Plus Red personally asked me here.]

Oh! That's alarming. Red Swansea never called for anything other than war.

"What did he say?" The thought of her sister going home just puff like a bubble. There's something that had to be done.

[He needs help. Apparently, they've got enemy and unfortunately Red said they aren't capable of defeating them without losing too much.]

He massaged his temple with the sudden frustration he felt. He wanted his sister back home but he didn't want to lose his cousin whom he loved as his own brother.

"So you've been in war as soon as you got there?" He asked upon realization to which his sister just laughed at.

[Yeah, sort of. You see, they needed my help. Yes, they are assassins but they are under my protection. You know that brother.]

Inigo knows that he is not the only person who has this kind of burden. He exactly knows that his sister shares the same burden as he has. As much as he wants he wants to shoulder them all, he just knew what he's capable and his limitations.

Shouldering everything means losing everyone's life. And he's not dumb to do that.

"That's why I don't want you there. Be home next month. Please!" Is that even right?  He's pleading for her to get home?

[I will. I'll just make sure that everything's alright fine here before I leave.]

"Okay. Be home. I'll be expecting you. I miss you."

[Yes brother. Love you got to go]

"I love you. Be hom--- Darn this woman. She hung up." He sounded frustrated that he almost threw his phone out of the window but stop in the middle of it when he noticed Claudia standing in the door way.