2

2
The Woman in Dark Blue Dress

It's almost 5 am in the morning. Claudia is still asleep, naked in the bed but he's already up.  He wore his clothes and ordered for breakfast.

He stared at her one last time and left the room with a note for Claudia

He paid the bills and left the hotel before he drive himself home and took a quick shower.

I still have work to do.

He's on his way to his work and dialed Anton's number.

"Keep an eye on Claudia Santiago." 

"Noted Sir." then dropped the call.

He thought that meeting Claudia last night is not a coincidence. He met Claudia the day they caught the spy. How is that coincidence?

He had thought about it while driving. He thought, maybe when Omega couldn't contact their spy anymore, they deployed someone whom they know Inigo couldn't resist.

He needs to do something and he knew he needs Claudia to do that.

Keep your enemies close, just like what they said.

Now, he's keeping Claudia.

The whole day wasn't busy at all. He just did some paper works in his office. Now he's here again sa bar. Hoping she would showed up.

The next day and the following days were the same. He tends to go to the same bar. But he haven't heard anything at all.

He thought it is his eleventh night going here.

It's almost 10 pm and he's out of here.

What is the point of waiting, when he could ask his men to look for him.

He paid what he consumed and stood up, ready to leave. 

Then he saw this familiar figure. There she is wearing dark blue dress. This woman needs some spanking. He grinned with his own dirty thought.

It seems like he caught her attention and she started walking towards him.

"Hey!" She greeted. "You're going home?" She asked and look at him from head to toe and remained the eye contact.

"Yeah! I've got no company. I just need to chill." She smiled sweetly.

"Why don't you join me?" She offered and caressed his arm. He stared at her hand before he sighed.

"No. I might bother you."
He needs to play some game here honey.

"No, no, no. Please be with me tonight." she offered.
Without even answering, Claudia took his hand and drag him inside the bar, walking towards a table.

"Guys meet Inigo..." she introduced. She introduced her friends to him one by one. Obviously, some of her girl friends are already eyeing Inigo from head to toe "..and back off. He's mine." She claimed. Everyone just chuckled.

Inigo just smirked at her claims. She drag him again and took a seat on the vacant couch.

"Here! I bet you like whisky." She handed him a full glass of whiskey. How did she know that?
Claudia was about to ask something but a friend of her suddenly threw a question at him

"So Inigo, you're the owner of Gold Industry right?" She leaned forward exposing her cleavage.
For a moment, Inigo glanced at Claudia before he looks at the woman. He just saw Claudia on his peripheral vision rolling her eyes. He looks at the woman in front of her-- her name is Sasha-- and answered.