30

30

Inigo lost his consciousness. As soon as he woke up, he felt his body feeling sore.

His blurry vision started to become clearer.
Then he felt his hands were tied up.

Then he saw Miguel Tan in front of him.

"No one to rescue you?" Miguel said with thick Chinese accent.

Pinagmasdan ni Inigo ang paligid. It's a different place. They are no longer in the building that blew up.

"Why? You scared?" Inigo smirked but immediately stopped when he felt a bit sting on his lips.

"So tell me Hamilton? Why save that Santiago woman?" Naupo si Miguel sa monobloc habang hindi inaalis ang tingin kay Inigo.

"The same thing why you fucking saved the Co woman." The smirked on Miguel's face isn't evident anymore. "What? Don't tell me I'm wrong? The reason why you are fucking here is because of that god-damned woman right?" Inigo knew everything.

"...and speaking of the devil." Nakita ni Inigo ang babae na Co.

Lumapit ito kay Miguel at hinaplos ang balikat nito.

"Why is he still alive?" Just like Miguel, she has Chinese thick accent.

"We need to be careful. We've got the whole world to fight with honey." Inigo suddenly laugh.

"Why are you laughing? You'll soon die anyway." She said with so much annoyance.

"Ayanna don't be too hasty." Miguel said as he saw Ayanna pointing a gun towards Inigo.

"Don't be hasty?" Ayanna laugh with thin pitch voice. "This man is the reason why my father died? Can't you remember?" She said with annoyance.

"Really Ayanna? Am I? As far as I remember I was generous enough and let you and your father live with your wealth." Inigo said.

"No! You're the reason! He died because you stopped him with our business." Sigaw nito sa kaniya.

"Did you know what your father did to enter the fucking underground business?" Sigaw sa kaniya ni Inigo pabalik. Inigo is starting to get mad. Kung hindi lang siya nakagapos ay kanina pa patay ang dalawang tao na nasa harapan niya.

Hindi agad sumagot si Ayanna.

"See? You dumbhead shit don't even fucking know how your dickhead fucking father accumulated the business." Tahimik lang si Ayanna dahil totoo. Her father didn't told her how he got enough money to spent to the expensive business.

"Of course with our wealth. Do you even know how wealthy we are?" Pagmamalaki ni Ayanna.

"Dumbhead shit. I know you're fucking retarded but Miguel please do me a fucking favor and fucking analyze if their wealth is enough to fucking operate a weaponry business?" Kitang kita sa mata ni Inigo ang galit habang binibitawan niya ang bawat salita.

"See Ayanna? Your fucking boyfriend can't even answer."

Natahimik si Ayanna.

"No. You're still the reason. If you didn't stopped my father we won't lose our wealth and my father would still be alive? Do you even know what I have to go through after his death?" Halos umiiyak na sabi ni Ayanna.

"I have to sleep with men to live my life." She said crying. But Inigo couldn't really sympathize on her.

"Don't get too dramatic miss Ayanna. We both know how fucking you tried to live your life with full of lavish things. That's why you lost your money." Huminto saglit si Inigo at tumawa. "I forgot, your father was addicted to gambling as well." Then he smirked.