THE NIKO STYLE

AN: Hey everyone author here. Today I must ask a very special question.

How is the Romance in this chapter? I really need to know. If you have any criticism or problem please let me know and explain how I can do better.

Thank You

Izuku was lying down on his bed wondering about so many things. One of them was the Niko Style. What in the world was it? He had never heard of it before. Was it a completely new martial art or something else entirely? Another thing that was bothering him was Oikakete's words. Before his sensei interrupted him, Izuku heard him say "King of Fight." Nevertheless, what could that mean?

Sitting around would not do him any good. If he wanted to find answers, there was only one way to do so, THE INTERNET.

Getting on his computer, Izuku immediate went to Google. He typed in Niko style and hit enter.

Zero results

Well, that was a surprise. He was sure that had never happened before on the history of the website. That just made Izuku even more confused. How could he learn something that does not even exist? Well, if he could not find the answer to one of his questions, there was still the other. He typed in King of Fight into the search bar. Some of the suggestions said "King of Fighting." He instantly clicked on it, wondering what would come up.

Two Million results

That was a surprise, even more than before. What was going on? He saw one of the links come up as "Live Footage of the King of Fighting." Izuku created a new tab, wondering what kind of rabbit hole he was going down.

The post containing the video said, "This video keeps on getting taking down. The one who originally posted this video has not been heard of in months so I'm doing this to preserve his memory." The video was two minutes long, much to Izuku's confusement. What could be so dangerous in this two-minute video?

Izuku clicked on the video and went full screen. "AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR," a loud voice said on a speaker. The video was shaky and had a bad quality, but it was clear where it was. It looked like a closed stadium; however, it was bigger to any he had seen on TV.

"THE MASTER OF ANY FORM OF FIGHTING, WITH IT BEING BRAWLING OR MARTIAL ARTS, A MAN SO DANGEROUS THAT HELL ITSELF SPAT HIM OUT. THE MAN WHO STANDS ABOVE HEAVEN AND GOD THEMSELVES. HIS NAME IS SHINU SENSHI, THE KING OF FIGHTING," the voice yelled as someone appeared on the video.

Izuku immediately recognized him. 'That's my Sensei,' Izuku said in his head. Although this version of his teacher was a little skinnier and smaller than his present form, it was still his sensei. His sensei was wearing a black skin-tight bodysuit with no shoes.

"START YOUR BETS PEOPLE," the voice said. Yelling came from all around the camera, it was clear that it was an intense crowd. "NOW, LET'S BEGIN THE BATTLE OF MONSTERS," the voice said again.

The camera then revealed Senshi's opponent. 'I recognized that man. He is of the top heroes in Germany. I heard that his muscles are so strong that he took a bullet to the head and lived. How would my teacher handle this?' Izuku asked in his head.

"ARE YOU READY?" the voice asked the fighters.

Both of them went into a fighting stance, with the German hero taking a stance fitting a brawler, while Senshi took a kickboxing stance.

"BEGIN," the voice, yelled.

The German hero dashed at high speeds towards Senshi, who did not take down his stance.