ALL MIGHT

It was a weird time for Izuku Midoriya. He had just finished his second year of middle school and was now a third year. One year before high school. Yet, Midoriya had barely noticed He just moved along. However, every night he had the same nightmare over and over again.

He was surrounded in darkness, with only one person in view. It was Saiko, and he had a sword.

SLASH

That was when Midoriya would wake up, go back to sleep and start the whole cycle again.

Today was his first day of being a third year. It was just an average day for the middle schooler. He walked to school, saw a new female hero with a big "asset", and ate lunch. Just an average day. During the last period of the day, their teacher had an important announcement to make.,

"I know you all want to be heroes," the teacher said as he threw the career forums in the air.

The class went crazy. They showed off their quirks no matter how crazy it was. With the exception of two people. "Don't compare me to these weaklings Sensei. Unlike these fools, I have a chance to be a hero," Bakugo jumped onto his desk, "And I'll be the greatest in the world. Even greater than All Might.

"SCREW YOU BAKUGO," the class said in unison as they gave him the finger.

Bakugo responded by using both hands. "Oh yeah Bakugo, you're applying to U.A," the teacher said. The class went silent, just mentioning U. A was a right in this school. "And Midoriya is definitely going to U.A. Especially after that recent fight," that turned the whole class into chatter mode.

"Wait can they even accept him? He's quirkless" a student asked.

"They probably will put in the General Studies department. There is no way a quirkless person can be a hero," another student replied. These were the questions the students asked themselves.

Bakugo got off his desk and faced his childhood friend. "So are you going to do it Deku? Are you going to join the Hero course?" Bakugo asked.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" Midoriya asked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Bakugo asked as he jumped on Midoriya's desk ready to pounce.

After that incident, the rest of the day went surprisingly well. Bakugo nearly attacked Midoriya during lunch, but he had to pee. So the rest of the day was Midoriya dealing with Bakugo's intense stare. Other than that, it was an average day.

'Huh, a new hero deputed today. Mt. Lady is her name' Midoriya said in his head as he read the news article on his phone.

"Hey Deku," Midoriya turned and faced his 'friend' "You never answered my question. Are you going to the Hero course?" Bakugo asked.

"Oh yeah, I don't know," Midoriya responded.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Bakugo began to raise his voice, "EVER SINCE YOU WERE CONCEIVED ON THIS PLANET ALL YOU NEVER WANTED TO BE WAS A GODDAMN HERO. SO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?"

Izuku scratched his head, "Well it's complicated."

"How? HOW THE FUCK IS IT FUCKING COMPLICATED?" Bakugo's yelling was now being heard by other classrooms.

"It's best if you don't know about it. I gotta go home anyway. See you later Kacchan," Midoriya ran out of the room in a sulking fashion, leaving Bakugo and his friends.