Training for the Main Event

An: I am so sorry everyone for this chapter taking so long. I wanted it to come out sooner, but my family has recently been hit hard because of this pandemic. I'm so sorry everyone.

"So let me get this straight. These two guys are father and son, and every day they try to kill each other. All because the son changed the family's business from a pickle company to a fruit company," Bakugo explained. "Is this all correct or did I get anything wrong?"

"Nah that sounds right," Senshi replied.

"SO WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TRAINING HERE?" Bakugo yelled.

The group was currently in their bedrooms, with everyone but Bakugo unpacking their clothes and other supplies.

"Relax Kacchan," Midoriya replied. "I trained here for two weeks and it was fine. The only thing that happened was a bear attack."

"Yeah, but I'm a normal fucking person," Bakugo said. "Wait, bear attack?"

"Normal, you're not normal," Senshi replied.

"One day, I'm going to kick your ass," Bakugo whispered.

"Yeah right."

KABOOM

KABOOM

KABOOM

KABOOM

The conversation was interrupted by the sounds of multiple shotgun blasts going off.

"Shinu are you sure this place is safe for them?" Yagi asked.

"Oh, it's fine. Those two can't hit each other let alone us. We have a bigger chance of being attacked by a shark while struck by lighting right on top of a volcano," Senshi answered.

"That's oddly specific."

"I have lived one hell of a life," Senshi replied. "Anyways, the night is young. We should get some sleep."

"Whatever," Bakugo said. He then saw that he and Midoriya were going to share a double-decker bed. "I call dibs on the top bunk."

"Oh come on," Midoriya replied. "You better not snore."

The night was very interesting for the young blond. Never in his life did he have to sleep with the sound of shotgun blasts going off every ten seconds. Bakugo needs his goddamn beauty sleep.

Luckily, the explosion sounds went away......AT 5 AM.

Bakugo got so little sleep that his eyes rivaled those of his homeroom teachers.

"Hi blond boy, what some breakfast?" Mr. Hanta asked.

Bakugo honestly wanted to strangle the old man and his son for keeping him up at night, but that bacon sure smelled good.

"Yes sir," Bakugo said as he sat down.

"Well make it yourself. I'm not your goddamn mother," the old man replied.

Bakugo was going to strangle the old man, unfortunately, he was stopped by Fukōna. "Wait young one, I will kill him first. Then you can kill his corpse."

"The fuck? That makes no sense," Bakugo replied. "How do you run a company?"

"Are you sure this is the best place for training?" Yagi asked once more.

"Oh yeah, it's perfectly fine," Senshi said again. "Anyways, you two need breakfast. Training starts soon."

After breakfast, the boys stood outside with their two mentors.