Izuku Midoriya vs Chaisai Chakrii

AN: If anyone is wondering why the Announcer isn't saying anything, it's because I didn't want to write Dialogue of something that just happened.

The crowd was shocked. The person most expected to win had fallen on the first punch. However, that just made them more excited, especially when Chakrii got up. The crowd was pumped.

"MIDORIYA, MIDORIYA, MIDORIYA," the crowd cheered.

As they cheered, Chakrii threw a roundhouse kick right towards Izuku's chin. Izuku was barely able to dodge the attacks. However, that didn't stop Chakrii's assault. The Thai boy threw more roundhouse kicks aimed at Izuku's face, but Izuku dodged every one of them.

'I can't dodge forever,' Izuku said in his head, 'I need to attack him or else his attack is going to hit me.'

After dodging another kick, Izuku charged towards his opponent. However, his stomach was wide open, which allowed Chakrii to kick him straight in the stomach. Izuku was sent backward, and his stomach hurt like hell. Yet that wasn't the end of Chakrii onslaught.

Chakrii threw a powerful right kick towards Izuku's left leg. After that, Chakrii launched another kick towards Izuku's stomach. However, it didn't land, as Izuku had successfully dodged the attack. Once his foot was back on the ground, Chakrii threw an uppercut, which was countered by Izuku's right punch to the face. Izuku then threw a left hook to Chakrii's face.

At this point, Chakrii's face had started to bleed. His red blood contrasted against his dark skin.

Chakrii wrapped his hands around Izuku's neck and brought it down to his knee. Fortunately, Izuku was able to block the attack with his Arms. However, it left a powerful impact on his arms. Chakrii continued to attack Izuku's arms.

'If your arms get damaged enough, then your punches will lose their strength,' Chakrii said in his head.

Izuku arms took a powerful beating, his arms turned purple and his bones began to crack. Izuku escaped the dangerous clinch, but at the expense of his punches, even the inexperienced crowd can see that Izuku was in trouble.

Chakrii smiled at his work. Without his punches, Izuku lost half of his powerful attacks. Chakrii charged at Izuku, with his guard down and his body exposed. However Chakrii forgot one major thing about Izuku, he had legs.

Doing a three-sixty spin, Izuku kicked Chakrii right in the face. A tooth went flying out of the boy's mouth. 'I have to thank Kendo for that move,' Izuku said in her head.

Chakrii stepped back and took in the damage. Moving his tongue to where his tooth used to be, Chakrii finally noticed his missing tooth.

If he wasn't angry before, he was now! Chakrii charged towards Midoriya at speeds faster than before and punched Midoriya in the face. Then a left punch at the stomach, which was followed up by Chakrii shin kicking Midoriya in the chest. Midoriya tried to block a punch to the face, but it was a trap, and the Japanese boy was kicked in the stomach.

All the damage he had taken so far caused Midoriya to fall to the ground face first. It was a surprise to everyone rooting for the boy. He had been doing so well and seeing like this was disheartening.

"MIDORIYA GET UP," Kirishima yelled. He saw how hard Midoriya trained and how much time he had put in; to see him down on the first round was scary. "YOU NEED TO WIN!"

Izuku was holding his stomach; the pain was immeasurable. He should stay down; he can't win this. Looking up, Midoriya saw the look in Chakrii's eyes. It was so familiar; it was the same look Bakugo would give him. Like a predator eyeing its prey. It was a look Midoriya hated.