A DATE

AN: Hey guys, it's me, Herolover.

This is the first time I'm writing a dating scene so if you have any critique please let me know.

Also, this chapter was edited by Editorial Deadweight (no I did not make that up) on Discord.

"A foreign school in the Sports Festival..." Iida said. He couldn't believe it, as well as the rest of Class 1A.

The U.A Sports Festival; an event as big as the Olympics. One where every person in Japan will be watching. That is how big and important this event is. U.A holds this event every year to show the skill and talent of its upcoming heroes. From new freshmen to rising seniors, everyone gets to show off their skills.

It is also a chance for students to enter the hero course. However, it is extremely rare for that to happen.

Yet in the entire time the U.A Sports Festival has happened, not a single other school has joined. Not until now.

"Is this even allowed? Which schools are entering? Why is U.A allowing this?" Momo asked.

"Unfortunately, , I cannot answer all your questions at this moment," Aizawa said. "However, I can tell you what I know. The reason U.A is doing this is for one simple reason."

"A TEST OF STRENGTH!" Takeshi yelled out.

"Takeshi! Sit down and let our teacher speak." Iida said. "Besides, the answer is much simpler than that."

"Actually no, that's the truth," Aizawa said.

"EH?!" most of Class 1A said.

"I knew it," Takeshi said as he sat down.

"You see, after the USJ incident, many reporters started to call U.A weak and unprofessional." Aizawa explained. "However, you are the students that have not only survived the ordeal but have seen more action than most seniors. It is because of this, that U.A is gambling on you to win the Sports Festival. To prove that once and for all that U.A truly is, the greatest hero school in the world."

"Oi, teach," Bakugo said. "Is it heroic to gamble on something like this, especially when it comes to kids?"

"I know you don't have faith in yourselves, especially after what happened. But rest assured we all have faith in you," Aizawa said. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to show that you didn't survive on sheer luck. And to do that, you must prove how good you all are and the heroes you will become."

His words inspired the students, filling them with hope and determination.

"LET'S DO IT GUYS!" Ochako yelled.

"YEAH!" 1A cried out.

"What's got her so excited?" Izuku asked.

" Maybe it's her time of the month, " Bakugo whispered.

"WE'RE GOING TO WIN!" Ochako cried out.

'You know, now that I think about it, why did Ochako become a hero?' Izuku asked himself.

"FOR THE MONEY?!" Izuku cried out. Ochako had told the truth to him, Bakugo, Momo, and Mina.

"Wow, that's completely unexpected," Mina said. "I would never expect your ambition to be something so greedy."

"Well it's a more serious situation than you would expect," Ochako replied. "You see, my family owns a construction business and business hasn't been doing so well. My family has had to cut costs and work hard just to have a single meal."

"Excuse me for interrupting, but wouldn't your quirk help your family's business?" Bakugo asked. "That could save tons of money."

"That's what I said, but my parents wouldn't let that happen," Ochako said. "They'd rather help me reach my dream than allow me to help them. That's why I'll give everything I have to become a hero. So that my parents can finally succeed."