Muay Thai Training

AN: Five More chapters until U.A

Izuku was taking in the information. "I'm fighting Chaisai Chakrii," Izuku said, "How did this even happen?"

"In the past, I faced Nạkrb in a one on one duel. I barely survived, he even gave me this scar on my neck," Senshi pointed to the right side of his neck. "Nạkrb is one of the strongest men I have ever faced; he didn't get the title of number seven hero in the world for nothing."

"I heard that Chakrii has a scholarship to U.A," Midoriya said, "He's so strong that U.A is willing to give him free access to their school."

"You don't have to fight," Senshi, said, "If you want to back out that's fine."

"No," Midoriya replied instantly, "I ne- no I want to fight him." Midoriya clenched his fist. "If I want to be a hero I MUST DEFEAT HIM!"

Senshi took out his cell phone. Pushing a few buttons, Senshi put the phone to his ear. After a few seconds of ringing, the ringing stopped. "He said yes," Senshi instantly told the person behind the phone. A few more seconds pass, "He wants to talk to you." Senshi held out the phone for his student, Midoriya then grabbed it with unease.

"Hello, who is this?" Midoriya asked.

"Why hello there Midoriya, I am happy to hear your voice?" The voice said in Thai. Midoriya did not understand Thai so he thought the voice was speaking gibberish. "Is it better if I speak in Japanese?" the voice asked.

"Yes, that is better," Midoriya, replied, "Who am I speaking to?"

"Oh, I'm the hero known as Nạkrb" the voice answered. Midoriya's entire body went still.

"Is this a joke?" Midoriya asked, not believing the voice on the other line.

"Nope, this is the real deal," the voice said, not knowing the can of works that he just opened.

"Oh my God, I cannot believe that I am talking to a Top Ten Hero. Your heroic works have attributed much to Thailand and you often work a lot with All Might. Your fighting style is a combination of both Muay Thai and Muay Boran. You also started your own school that people say rivals U.A in terms of teaching," Midoriya started to hear laughing on the other end.

"You know I was told you would be a hero fan. I would never have imagined you would be this big of a fan," Nạkrb said.

"Can I ask a question? Why are you training Charkii?" Midoriya asked.

"First, that is two questions, and second that is a secret. See you soon Midoriya" the phone went silent.

SOMEWHERE IN THAILAND, MORE SPECIFICALLY SARABURI:

A boy was walking on an empty path wearing his school uniform. He kicked some rocks on the ground, seeing how far he could make them go. He looked at his watch wanting to know the time.

"HOLY SHIT I'M LATE" the boy yelled. He ran like a speeding bullet and passed by some bystanders. Some people waved to him and he happily waved back, others yelled that he should watch where he was going. After taking a few turns and nearly crashing into a few people, the boy arrived at his destination.

"I AM HERE," he proudly stated as he arrived in front of the building.

THUNK

A knife landed right next to his head, breaking his confidence. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALWAYS LATE?" a man asked.

"I'm sorry I was distracted," the boy said as he got down on his knees/

"This is the fifth time this week," the man said, "Do it again and I'll make your current training more hellish than you can imagine."