First day of School

AN: I have so many things to say. First, NEW CHAPTER OF THE DECADE. Second, over 1,000 followers Thank you all so much for your support. I could never imagine this especially for a fic like this. Thank you, all 1,000 of you.

Izuku looked at himself in the mirror. Today was the day. His first day of high school. But Izuku wasn't just going to any high school. No, he was going to U.A: the greatest Hero school in the world. Just two years ago, Izuku was a quirkless nobody, but now he was one of the strongest teenagers in the world. Look how far he had come.

"Izuku," his mother stopped him at the door, "Do your best at school honey. I hope you know that I'm going to be supporting you all the way."

"Thanks, Mom," Izuku hugged his mother, "I'm going to do it, I'm going to be a hero." Izuku left his house and caught up to a certain blond friend.

"Oi Deku, we're going to be late," Bakugo said in his messy school uniform.

"Not if we run," Izuku said before dashing off.

"HEY, wait up," Bakugo yelled as he ran after his friend. "You know if we took a train it would be faster."

"Yeah, but this is a better exercise," Midoriya replied, "By the way, have you contacted Sensei recently?"

"No, isn't he in China?" Bakugo asked.

"That's what he said, but I'm not sure," Midoriya replied.

"The first one there is a rotten banana," Bakugo said before running past Midoriya.

"Hey wait for me," Midoriya replied before chasing after Bakugo. After a tough race, it ended in a tie; Bakugo and Midoriya both arrived at Class 1A at the same time.

"Good game," Midoriya said as he held out his hand. They were both hunched over trying to catch their breath.

"Not good enough," Bakugo said, "It took us an hour to get here. Sensei and All Might could've gotten here in under a minute."

"Yeah, but they've spent many years training. We're still on the first step," Midoriya said, "So you think the guy with glasses will be in our class?"

"Unfortunately yes," Bakugo said, "With our odds, he's probably inside right now."

Bakugo opened the door, and he was right. "Sir, please do not lean on the desk. You are disrespecting everyone who came before us as well as the brilliant craftsmen who created this fine piece of art."

"Dude, chill out," a blond tall teenager replied. He was even taller than Iida and was almost as muscular as Sato. "Who's to say that our Senpai's didn't do the same thing?"

"Because our Seniors knew how much of an influence they would have over our teaching?"

"Jesus, are you that pretentious? Is your name some kind of stupid pun?"

"My name is Iida Tenya. What is yours?"

"Hachi Takeshi, remember that name because it's going to be a better hero than you."

"How dare you, we-" Iida's rambling once he noticed Midoriya standing by the door. "It's you," Iida rushes to the door and surprised both Midoriya and Bakugo. "I am sorry for my disrespectful behavior at the exam. I was clearly in the wrong and my way of thinking was holding me back. You were the real hero, not me."

While Iida was praising Midoriya, another person came up to him. "Oh, you're the punchy guy," Ochako Uraraka said. To Midoriya she looked so cute while wearing the school uniform. "Your punch was so cool and awesome, you blew away that robot. You were all like, Smash," Ochako even demonstrated the punch Izuku famously did.