The King and Prince of Fighting

FRIDAY:

Izuku Midoriya was nervous. Today was the day he was going to find out about the truth of his Sensei. He honestly did not know how to feel about this. His teacher was always an enigma to the young boy. He barely talked about his past before or anything with doing with himself. The closest thing he had to his Sensei's past that video and the people Senshi introduced to him, however, that was not enough.

Izuku was pondering his while getting dressed. He told his mother that he was going to a friend's party and that the theme was fancy. It took a while to convince his mother about him having friends, but eventually, she gave in. She was happy that Izuku had new friends ever since his "Disability." She asked repeatedly when she would meet them, Midoriya just said soon.

Anyway, Izuku looked at himself in the mirror. His suit was passable as a suit. It was a wrinkled black navy two-button suit. His pants were the only black ones he could find. They also were not of the highest quality. However, they were the only ones he had.

A knock on the door echoed through the Midoriya household. "I'll get it," Midoriya shouted to his mother. Midoriya made a mad dash to the door before looking into the peephole. It was his sensei in a way fancier suit than Midoriya.

First, it was not wrinkled at all; in fact, it looked like a new suit in general. Second, he had a black tie, Midoriya did not have a black tie or any tie for that manner. Third, he was also wearing shiny black shoes compared to Midoriya normal red shoes. Overall, he was so well dressed that it made Midoriya jealous.

However, time was being wasted and Midoriya had somewhere to go. Midoriya opened up the door and greeted his sensei. "Hello Sensei, how have you been doing?"

"Good, you didn't eat dinner, did you?" Senshi asked. Midoriya responded by nodding his head sideways. "That's good; we'll eat at our destination."

"Um, Sensei, where are we going anyway?" Midoriya asked as he left his household.

"It's best you find when we get there. You wouldn't believe me even if I tell you," Senshi replied, "Also once we get there make sure that you're nice to everyone you meet, no matter how they talk to you."

The tone in Senshi's voice scared Midoriya. This was different than the tone he usually has when he talked with Midoriya. He had some passion and joy in his voice, but now he had some anger and even some malicious. It sounded like he was going to kill someone. Midoriya was so focused on Senshi's voice that he didn't even notice the giant limousine in front of him until he accidentally walked right into it.

At first, Izuku could not believe what he was seeing. The vehicle in front of him was bigger than most buses. "Is this yours?" Midoriya asked.

"No, a friend of mine is giving it to me just for today. He even gave us a driver," Senshi then opened up the door, "Well what are you waiting for? Get in."

Midoriya then got inside the large limousine. Inside he saw that the seats were black and had tons of treats like candy and sweets littered throughout the inside. 'Does this belong to a teenager?' Midoriya asked himself as he sat down and put on his seatbelt.

His teacher then entered, closing the door behind him, he then sat across from his student. "You can eat anything inside. The owner is a huge sweet's fan but he wouldn't mind," Senshi said as he grabbed a chocolate bar and began to eat it. Midoriya then clutched a lollipop and put it into his mouth. Senshi knocked on the window between the driver and the passengers, "We're ready."

The limousine then took off and drove away. "By the way, we are going to meet up with two people there. They're going to join us." If you are getting nervous or scared please let me know."