THE ADVANCE

AN: Thank you WhiteTiger and Gotsh0cks for beta reading this chapter.

"Karen, what's wrong?" Itsuka Kendo asked.

Kure Karen was the daughter of Tokita Ohma and Kure Fusui and the sister of Kure Renzo. A warrior born of the world's greatest sniper and one of the strongest men on the planet, she also happens to be one of the strongest members of the Kure clan in history. She has met and fought some of the strongest warriors in the world and didn't bat an eye.

But right now she was shaking on her knees and was holding onto the wall for support.

"Karen, are you okay?" Itsuka made her way towards her classmate, trying to make sure she was okay.

"Kendo, I'm scared," Karen said.

"What?"

"Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it." 'Not even Uncle Raiain can produce this much bloodlust. Whoever's emitting it, they're a true monster.'

"Rei, is something the matter?" A beautiful blond teenage girl asked. She was wearing a U.A uniform belonging to the business department.

Mikazuchi Rei, a descendant of the Mikazuchi clan: A clan of assassins that rival the Kure clan in both powers and abilities. Rei has killed countless men and has trained to the point where his body nearly bled out. Nothing on Earth could scare him.

Or at least, that's what he believed.

Yet, he was holding his heart as if he had seen the devil himself. "Riñó, go get the teachers. Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it."

Riño ran, trying to get the nearest adult. 'What's going on? I've never felt like this before. It feels like a demon is coming for my soul. Not even my father or grandfather could do something like this. I pray for whoever has to fight that thing.'

THE USJ:

"So Ojiro, got a game plan?" Takeshi asked as he left the Fire Zone.

"Why are you asking me?" Ojiro asked. The two of them had successfully defeated all the villains in the Fire zone and were now making their way back to the entrance.

"Look I'll admit I'm not the brightest individual, but I can tell when someone is smarter than me. So what are we going to do?" Takeshi asked again.

Ojiro was shocked. 'But you did everything. You beat all of the villains while I just watched. I'm nothing compared to you.'

Suddenly, a feeling came to both of them. Ojiro collapsed to his knees. 'What, is THAT?'

Takeshi grasped his heart, however, instead of being scared; a massive smile appeared on his face. 'What is that? I hope it's a villain BECAUSE I AM SO DAMN EXCITED.'

"Be glad I'm showing you mercy," a chilly voice said. "I'm training to be a hero, so I can't kill any of you."

Everything around the boy known as Shoto Todoroki was frozen in ice. It looked like a frozen wasteland and it was all created in two seconds. Villains were trapped inside the ice, most couldn't even move their fingers.

Todoroki walked down the frozen landscape not caring for any of the villains who were trapped in his ice. That was until he saw a familiar individual.

Toru Hagakure, whose legs were trapped under the ice, was desperately trying to get out. "Oh hello, Todoroki can you help me?" the invisible girl asked.

Todoroki sighed as he crouched down and started to burn the ice. "Thank you," Toru said. "I'm glad I got teleported here with you. You took out every villain all at once."