U.A Entrance Exam

AN: Thank you Dalijens for Beta Reading this chapter.

NIGHT TIME

In a back alley in the heart of Tokyo, a fight was about to occur.

"So what do you want?" A man who looked like a black bear said. He was wearing a tank top with pants and no shoes.

"To fight," a hooded teenager said, "You've been pushing drugs around this area, so I must stop you."

"What, you some kind of hero?" The bear-man smirked, "As a responsible adult, I MUST TEACH YOU A LESSON." His clothes ripped as the bear-man grew to 7 feet tall. "My quirk is black bear, I become a black bear man. Face it, kid, you have no hope."

The teenager smirked, "This a shame, I thought you would have been a polar bear. Then there would have been a real challenge."

The bear-man took insult to that. "I'LL GIVE YOU A CHALLENGE!" He threw a massive punch at the teen. However, the teen nearly dodged, without giving a second thought. The teen then threw a quick jab at the bear's nose. It proved highly effective with the bear covering his damaged nose in response.

The teen then did the most unheroic thing imaginable. He kicked the bear-man in the balls. That sent the bear down on his knees. "You bastard," the bear-man said.

The teen then sent a powerful kick right under the bear's chin. That sent the bear on his back. The teen then stomped hard on the bear's nose, which knocked out the bear man.

"Are you done?" a voice said behind the teen. It was Katsuki Bakugo, leaning against a wall.

"Yeah," the teen took off his hood, revealing himself to be Izuku Midoriya. "This guy was weaker than I thought. Heck, you could beat him even without your quirk."

"Good to know. Also, you better hurry up, if Mrs. Midoriya or All Might finds out what you're doing we're both in trouble." Bakugo said.

"Yeah sure, just one thing" Izuku rummaged through the bear man's clothes until he found a cell phone. After dialing a number, Izuku put the phone next to his ear. "Hello police, I would like to report an injured bystander. Yes, I am on 123 Sesame Street. No, the person is only knocked out but he is bleeding through his nose. Yes, I will stay until help arrives. Thank you." With that Izuku hung up and tossed the phone on the body of the bear-man.

"You know, you could have used your phone" Bakugo commented.

"Yeah, but if I did the police would track me and my mom would find out," Midoriya explained.

"Good point," while the teens were distracted, the bear-man injected a syringe into his body. Suddenly he became even bigger and even wilder.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR." The bear-man charged at the teens, however, only Bakugo reacted. He pressed both of his hands against the bear man and used his quirk.

KABOOM!

The explosion sent the bear-man flying. He hit the wall at an explosive speed and was soon planted into the wall itself. The bear-man was finally unconscious and knocked out for good.

"Next time you beat someone up, make sure they stay down," Bakugo said to Midoriya.

"Will do," Midoriya replied, "I think we should be going now. That explosion probably alerted the whole neighborhood." With that, Izuku and Bakugo ran away from the crime scene.

"Why did do this anyway? The U.A entrance exam is in a few days, so why bother?" Bakugo asked as he ran.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself. If I knew a villain was in town, I had to stop him," Izuku replied.