Chapter 8

Tylers POV

Emma and Mia were traveling to our first tournament game and i was excited. I really like her. And we are officially dating, you already know im hyping her up on instagram like a good boyfriend should. She posted this picture of her in my jersey and gosh dang she looked good. I was on the bus sitting by PJ and Keldon and EJ. 

"My boy T Herro aint single no more" Keldon said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know he locked down nowwww" PJ said.

"Stopppp" I replied smiling. 

"ooo he whipped too" EJ added and i couldnt take them i was laughing.

"Shes a good girl guys come on, you all like her" 

"You all about her though T, we see you" 

"Dont act like yall dont got girls"

"We all still single T" EJ said. 

"I take that back, Keldon aint got nobody" I said laughing. 

"Aye dont come at me like that" Keldon said and we all laughed.

They are right, im so about her. 

Emmas POV

Mia and i were almost there. We made a deal we know Kentucky and Duke will both win so next round we are going to see duke and then we will go back to see Kentucky since it is our school. I had on a blue romper with a jean jacket and my go to birkenstocks. I was texting Tyler back when Mia laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing"

"Mia" 

"You know who they play tonight right?" 

"No why?" 

"They play Georgetown" (lets act like they did for the purpose of the book lol)

"Wait um what" I said looking at her.

"That means the long time favorite high school couple will be reunited"

"Hey we broke up mutually i have no beef with him" 

"Have you told Tyler though?" 

"No, i have no reason too"

"Emma Mac was a lot of firsts for you and im sure you both still have feelings for eachother" 

"Its nothing to worry about, he probably wont even notice me" I said as we pulled into our hotel. 

We got to the arena and there stood my ex boyfriend Mac Mcclung. Dang, he looked good. We dated for 3 years and Mia was right he was a lot of firsts for me. We broke up because we were going separate ways. I changed into a blue crop top and ripped jeans with vans and my hair up in a messy bun. I hadnt seen Tyler all day since they had been practicing. 

"Emma!" I heard the familiar voice and turned around with a smile.

"Hey Mac" I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he hugged me.

"Its been wayyy  to long"

"It really has!" I agreed. 

"Hows Kentucky?" 

"Pretty good, hows Gerogetown?" 

"Its nice i like it there"

"I see you been ballin out though" 

"Eh not my best"

"Man you have not changed" I said playfully pushing him as we both laughed. 

"You have though" Hes right, i have.