Chapter 16

Tyler was almost fully healed which was great and i was due in a little over 2 months. We get to find out the gender today so thats going to be so fun. I put on my white dress that flowed perfectly over my large stomach. Tyler braided my hair as i sat in my chair doing my makeup. Our relationship has been going great. Better than it ever was honestly. We set ground rules and we both know that now that we have a child there is more involved than just us. His family and my family had came down along with the team and Mr and Mrs Cal. They were all coming in about 20 minutes so Tyler and i set out the food and set out the chairs in the backyard of our new house. It wasnt huge but it was nice for the soon to be 3 of us and it was close to campus. 

"So i gotta start training for the combine" 

"Okay" I replied fixing the blue and pink cupcakes. 

"Im gonna head back to Wisconsin to train in 3 tomorrow" 

"What?" I turned around. 

"Its only for 2 weeks and ill be back" 

"Okay look i want you to get drafted but there are perfect trainers around here" 

"Yeah but hes trained me since i was little so" 

"Tyler do you not see this" I said motioning to my stomach" 

"Its only for 2 weeks" 

"Fine whatever" I said and i went outside and sat down in one of the white chairs. 

Tyler came out about 10 minutes later and sat by me. 

"I wont go if you dont want me too" 

"No you need to prepare for the draft its fine" I said as i took deep breaths and closed my eyes. 

"Hey whats wrong?" He leaned forward grabbing my hand. 

"My stomach just hurts, but its okay probably one of the spotty sharp pains ive been having" 

"Is there anything i can do?" 

"No, it should go away in a second" 

"You wanna come with me to Wisconsin?" 

"You know i wish i could but doctor said no" 

"Oh yeah" He looked sad when the gate opened and we both got up hugging my parents. 

Then came Keldon and PJ, Mr and Mrs Cal and the rest of our friends and family. We all ate and hung out for about an hour, then it was time. The gender reveal was a basketball filled with powder. Tyler held it smiling at me. 

"Ready to change our lives?" He whispered in my ear. 

"Yes" I said and he ran dunking it. 

"ITS A GIRL!!!" Everyone yelled and i hugged Tyler. 

A girl huh. 

"Man another girl" Tyler said kissing me. 

"Another girl to add on" I smiled. 

Everyone had left and it was just me and Tyler. He was packing his suitcase as i layed on the bed. I sighed, i was so tired and i didnt want him to leave. He then came and sat next to me. 

"I dont have to go" 

"Yes you do, its okay" I looked at him and smiled. 

"I promise ill come back if you need me" 

"Okay" 

"Pj and Keldon said they can come stay with you if that makes you feel better" 

"Well i know Cade and Shea were gonna stay a couple more nights and i havent seen them in forever so ill probably have them stay in the guest rooms"

"Oh okay" He said hesitantly. 

"What?" 

"Nothing" 

He had an early flight and we had to leave. Coach Cal said he would drive him to the airport since im not supposed to drive. I laid on the bed and texted Cade saying they could come over that the key was under the mat. I then got up and put one of Tylers sweatshirts on along with my maternity sweatpants. His sweatshirts barely fit me anymore and honestly its probably getting stretched out but he doesnt really care. 

"Hey" Cade came in and hugged me. 

"Cadeee" I said with a smile. 

and then came Shea, he looked good too good. 

"Em" He hugged me tightly. 

"I missed you" I said and he laughed. 

"I missed you too" 

They both sat down on my bed and we were all talking. 

"Cade got a girl" Shea said with a smirk.

"Wait what?" I looked at Cade.

"Its nothing serious" 

"Yes it is, you barely know how to talk to girls" I said and Shea laughed. 

"You can meet her next time you come" 

"What about you Mr. Hotshot?" I said to Shea.

"Nah" He said looking at Cade who looked at me. 

"Why not?" 

"Im focused on football, we wanna win this year and i cant have a girl if i wanna win" 

"Are you sure this is the same Shea that told me 2 months ago he found this girl he would give up football for" 

"Thats complicated" Cade said as Shea looked away. 

"Hows that going?" Cade asked looking at my stomach. 

"Pretty good, im ready to just not be pregnant and be normal again. Im at the point where sleep is rare and i am always tired" 

"Are you excited that its a girl?" Shea asked. 

"Yeah i am, im just worried like if something happens with me and T like what would happen with her" 

"You cant worry about that now" Cade said.

"Yeah, it will only be bad" Shea agreed. 

I loved how they were honest with me, it meant a lot but i was nervous. I know Tyler and well yes i trust him i know what he does when he feels like he deserves something, he goes for it even if it hurts someone else. I cant be that someone else again. 

"Have you thought about names?" 

"Yeah, I really like Olivia and Ava" 

"Those are cute names" They both smiled. 

"Yeah" i replied and got up checking my phone. 

Tyler shouldve landed an hour ago and i havent heard from him. I decided to call him i wanted to make sure he was okay. It went to voicemail.

"Hey T, im worried about you. Let me know you made it safe. I love you" 

I set my phone down and went into the kitchen grabbing some cookies. Cade and Shea were in the guest rooms. One was across the hall and the other one up the stairs. I had no clue who was in which one and i was just tired. I closed the door and fell asleep. 

Pain. Ow. My stomach. 

"HELP!" I yelled grabbing my stomach.