Chapter 12

Emmas POV

I was back at Kentucky and i did not feel good at all. I think i have a weak strain of the flu since i have been throwing up all night, but no fever so its confusing. I emailed my teachers saying i wouldnt be at class and Mia the good friend she is picked up my work for me. I had been texting Shea and Kayla for a while. I havent seen Tyler, i dont even know if i want too. Like hes a good guy but he just makes bad decisions and seeing him and that smile and just him makes me wanna take him back real easily. I wish he could figure out what he wanted. I heard a knock at my door and got up slowly. 

"Hello-" I stopped myself when i saw Tyler holding a bag.

"Mia um said you were sick when i went to your class to find you"

"Oh"

"I brought you soup, broccoli cheddar your favorite" He held up the bag and half smiled.

"Thanks" I said, should i invite him in? I mean he did bring me food.

"Um do you want to come in?" I asked.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked. 

"Yes" I said and i went and sat on my bed holding my stomach.

"Are you good?" He asked sitting next to me.

"No" I said getting up running to the bathroom.

"Here i got you" He said kneeling beside me pulling my hair back.

"Thanks" i replied as a tear slipped out. 

"Do you have a fever, if you do it could be the flu" 

"No just throwing up"

"I dont want to assume things Em but there is only one other possibility" 

"Tyler thats not possible"

"You and I both know it is"

"Can we not talk about that possibility right now" I said leaning my head against the wall.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital" 

"No, ill be okay i dont have a fever" 

"Em im worried about you"

"You werent a couple of days ago just leave me alone" 

"Okay fine" He said getting up and i could hear him leave, at least hes respecting me. 

I laid down on my bed and just kept breathing nothing is working. I then heard my door open.

"I cant leave you alone and i cant not be worried about you Emma" He sat next to me.

"Tyler"

"Dont tell me to leave please, i need to stay with you to know youre okay" 

"f-fine" I said, i was too tired to put up with fighting with him. 

"How was Ann Arbor?"

"Fun, other than you know the other stuff" 

"What was fun about it?" He turned his head looking at me as he held my hand. 

"Seeing all my friends and just being back in the place that i feel like is home"

"You dont feel like home here?" 

"I dont know, i like it here but there is something about UofM that just instantly gives me comfort" 

"I wanna go visit there with you"