Old dog, older war.

It's been 5 years since the end of the human covenant war. 10 years since he came out of a portal into a battlefield. 10 years since almost everyone at beacon betrayed him. 10 years since he was left behind. 10 years since he entered a structure and got teleported. 9 years since joint the UNSC navy. 7 years since protecting a colony with a small fleet from the covenant.

He was a rear admiral in the fleet called 'Deaths salvation'. He was promoted to rear admiral when his admiral got killed with all of the other higher ups by a covenant boarding party. He took command of the 40 ships that were left under his control. With them and the marines, Spartans, and ODST's he held the colony world of puma for a decade against Covenant attacks. When he heard earth get invaded he left 30 ships and their crews to defend the colony. Since the colony had a small ship yard it could produce ships with no shortage of volunteers.

He brought 7 destroyer types ships and 3 cruiser types. With them he slipscaped behind the covenant fleet and destroyed 11 ships with the loss of 2 destroyers. With the remaining ships and other ships coming in, he managed to severely slow down covenant ships from entering. When Lord hood Told Jaune what the plan was for engaging to covenant fleet near the forerunner ship Jaune lent him 4 destroyers so that his flank won't be exposed.

Now after the end of the war, he is equipped with 3 destroyers, 1 cruiser, and 1 colony ship filled with 50,000 people in cryosleep, to find a new home. When he woke up he got ready and put on his white admiral uniform and made his way to the bridge of the cruiser flagship 'paladin'.

 When he woke up he got ready and put on his white admiral uniform and made his way to the bridge of the cruiser flagship 'paladin'

Destroyer

Cruiser

"Officer on deck!" A sailor called out. Everyone rose to attention.

"At ease." Jaune said as they went back to their jobs. "Are we ready to go?"

"Yes sir. Everyone and everything is accounted for." The navigator said.

"Good. Put in the coordinates and tell the fleet we move in 5 minutes." Jaune ordered.

"Yes sir." The radioman said. Then out of nowhere a wormhole opened up.

"Turn the fleet around! We can't get sucked in!" Jaune ordered.