Space battle

Cruiser Wisconsin

"Counselors as you can see not even Atas can take us five out. So I will come to an arrangement with you." Jaune said. Everyone but Tos 'Kotam went back to their ships and headed home to begin the war. Everyone they captured were currently in the brigs of the ships.

"And what would that be?" The counselor from Mistral asked.

"We will help you with the medical supplies if you stay neutral. Don't help us or Atlas in this war. If there is trouble that you need help with, I'll be glad to spare some soldiers to help." Jaune said.

"Admiral please report to the bridge. There is a problem." Zeta said over the intercom scaring the counselors.

"How bad?" Jaune asked.

"We captured 50 white fang insurgents trying to enter the city. They found where we are and were planning to use chaos to weaken us." Zeta said.

"Damn... okay full steam for home. Tell all our outposts to watch for white fang activity along with Atlas activity." Jaune said.

"Will do." Zeta said.

"Mr. Arc it seems like you must deal with this." Ozpin said.

"Indeed I must. We will finish this in Harvest. Please relax as I deal with this problem." Jaune said before leaving. "Trevor stay with them."

"Got it admiral." Trevor said.

"I say we take it. If so many Atlas soldiers with a hunter then we should take it." The Valen counselor said.

"Not to mention they did more to take out the white fang then all of us in the kingdoms combined." The Mistral counselor said.

"Plus ironwood did fly away rather fast. I say why not. Not to mention Menagerie will be with us to have ever lasting peace so we can focus on the grimm." The Vacuo counselor said.

"Ozpin What do you think?" The Vale counselor asked.

"I believe we should agree to it. While there military is better than all of our combined and won't let us have their gear, they will let us have better health care and are willing to build the systems and train us to use them. I believe because of this we can save more lives than those weapons will. Not to mention even if we wanted to attack them they have a navy that can go into space." Ozpin said.

"Smart headmaster.... Very smart." Trevor said. "I would not think that anyone would have thought of that."

On the bridge

"So the white fang used no tactics?" Jaune asked.

"No sir. They just tried to blow up the gate and start to slaughter people. They didn't even try to hide their affiliation and wore their gear. Now we have their radio frequencies." Morse said.

"Good work." Jaune said.

"It was a piece of cake. These guys are morons. I mean come on, they attacked the most defensible and defensive spot on the walls and the gate." Morse sighed. "I'll see you land side sir."

"You to Morse." Jaune said before cutting the line. "I wish the covenant were that dumb. We would have won the war with losing so much. Oh well there is no point in dwelling in it. Navigator radio me when we are at Harvest."

"Yes sir." The navigator said.

5 minutes later cafeteria

Teams RWBY and NPR were sitting in the cafeteria with a group of marines and Goodwitch watching them from afar. While they would have love to join Ozpin and the councilors, they couldn't do to the secrecy.