The burning

Cruiser Wisconsin

"Trevor I got a question?" Jaune asked. Him and Trevor were walking to the bridge while the fleet went back to their nation.

"What is it?" Trevor replied.

"You said something about knowing what Blake and Velvet did. Care to explain?" Jaune said.

4 days earlier

Trevor was in his office relaxing since he didn't have to deal with any political B.S. He finished signing off the paperwork to upgrade the scorpion tanks. All the 90mm tank cannons to will be updated to a 140mm gun. To get them better suspension so that they don't break down as much. Finally to add some sort of shielding to the tank. Hey if ships and Spartans can get shields why can tanks or elephants. No to mention Jaune already put the ships in dry docks so their shields can be better than the infinite's.

Speaking of elephants we put one of the two we have in the village with the approval of the mayor Zoey. We set it up there so we have an outpost on the mainland and to and some defense to the surrounding area. With the elephant we sent a battalion of 500 marines, 20 warthogs, 10 mongooses, and two scorpion tanks. With it we sent a company of engineers to build an actual base for us. Then when it is done they will then update and upgrade the village defenses and add some solar panels so they don't have to keep on relying on dust for power.

Trevor was about to head out to the shooting range when he got a call from Velvet. "Hey Velvet. What's wrong?"

"Jaune is our problem." Velvet replied.

"Our?" He replied.

"Ah right. Blake come here." She said. Then Blake appeared on the screen. "She loves Jaune too."

"Velvet!" Blake yelled with a red faced.

"Why tell me?" Trevor asked. "Not to mention isn't this your problem?"

"I've decided that I can share with Blake." Velvet said.

"Blake what's your deal in all of this?" Trevor asked.

"My deal?" She asked.

"Is this your plan." He clarified.

"N no." She said.

"It's mine." Velvet said.

"Okay... but why tell me?" Trevor asked

"You know him better than us. What he went through, what he won and lost. We want to hear what you think." Blake said.

"Hmm... go for it. He's always the one that will take a chance to make things better. I am daring myself but some of the things he does, are things I wouldn't do." Trevor said.

"I think it's a bad idea." A voice said. Trevor looked up and saw Sapphire. "One girlfriend is enough for him."

"I got 100 credits that he says yes." Trevor said.

"Hey our love life is not up for betting!" Velvet and Blake yelled.

"Deal." Sapphire said.

"You got our blessing girls. Make it count." Trevor said before hanging up.

Present

"You absolute asshole." Jaune said.

"No I'm a cunt. There's a difference." Trevor replied with a grin.

"Ugh whatever." Jaune replied. He then felt his data pad shake and looked at it with a look that told of plots.

"Jaune what's up? Why do you look like your planning to fight the entire high charity fleet... again." Trevor said.