The reclamation pt1

A week later

All was quiet in remnant. Grimm numbers have been lowered. The white fang are losing more and more support and bases. Atlas has been puppeted by the UNSC. The remaining kingdoms agreed to alliance to save themselves.

Sooner or later the UNSC will take control of the planet. Whether the natives want them to or not. It will be the only way they survive.

Flashback

"James Ironwood. While you did lead forces against us, you did so in defense of your country. Therefore no charges will be held against you or the men that followed you. Atlas forces will be under the control of you and I will be your superior." Trevor said in front of a crowd of people and soldiers. Ironwood was standing behind a desk. "Gather What soldiers and ships you can and reinforce Atlas and Mantle."

"Grr... understood sir." Ironwood growler before leaving.

"Bring in the Schnee." Trevor said in anger. Soon two UNSC army troopers entered with Jauqee being dragged and thrown to the ground. "For multiple counts of slavery, torture, abuse and many more counts. How do you plead?"

"Not g-." Jauqee started to stay before Trevor interrupted him.

"You have been found guilty on all counts. My girlfriend will now read your sentence." Trevor roared as Sapphire walked up to Jauqee. Jauqee spit at her feet before Sapphire slugged him in the face.

"Your sentence is life in prison with one day a week being in the courtyard full of faunus and  limited faunus security. If you die, we will not know until it's too late." Sapphire said with a smile as Jauqee went pale.

The only problem was Jaune. After the mission in Atlas he was distant from everyone. He was up for days at a time in a library studying maps of remnant and or at the research facility asking Dragon questions. At one point, Trevor, Sapphire and Crystal knocked him out so he could sleep.

"I know you all are worried. So am I." Trevor said. He was on the phone with teams RWBY, NPR, CFVY and his family. "But there is little I can do. The last time I saw him like this was at earth during the defense."

"There has to be something we can do." Velvet said.

"Pray to whoever you believe in to get him out of this mind set." Trevor said. Then another call was coming from the science department. "Ah give me a second. Dragon? Why did you call?"

"I know what Jaune is looking for." Dragon said. "Trevor please get here soon along with your men." Then the call ended.

"Okay this is important and bad at the same time. I'll let you guys know what happens. Bye." Trevor hung up before they could speak. "Guardian company meet at the air pad 2, be ready for a fight."

Trevor then left to get his weapons and armor on. He ran to the airpad where the company was waiting with a pelican and a few falcons. They loaded up and headed to the research facility. When they landed Dragon was waiting.

"Dragon what did you find." Trevor said.

"A forerunner structure in which I have never seen before, nor do I have any information on it." Dragon said. "It's in the mount Glenn area."

"Okay Dragon get in the pelican. I'll see if we can't reveal our pet project." Trevor said as he and Dragon got into the pelican. Soon the small air fleet made their way to mount Glenn. Everyone was a little tense since if they were attacked they would be far from help and the grimm population was moving into the area more.

"Captain Cutter I believe it's time to reveal our surprise to the kingdoms." Trevor said I to his radio. "Bring the ships to Mount Glenn."

"Roger that." Cutter replied before the transmission went dead. Soon the small air fleet flew over Vale with people pointing to them. Soon they were over Mount Glenn and landed.