The arrivals

3rd POV village

When everyone came out of the mayor's they saw more marines than they did when they got to the village. Pelicans were landing dropping off a few marines with crates further in with unknown cargo. Zoey walked to a few marines and told them something as they nodded and moved the crates to a warehouse.

"What are they moving?" Blake asked.

"They are moving food. Everytime we raid and destroy a white fang base, we take their resources. Then we give some resources to villages that need some and they tell us about events. In turn we give them our protection." Jaune said with a smile.

Then they saw people look up in amazement with a few other marines that were faunus. They then looked up and saw the Marathon cruiser and the Nevada frigate above the village. They were amazed that Jaune had ships at his disposal and was making his story more believable.

"Sargent." Jaune said as a marine walked up to him. Both saluted to each other.

"Yes sir?" The Sergeant asked.

"How is the delivery process?" Jaune asked.

"We are almost. It will take us another... 5 minutes." The Sergeant said.

"Understood." Jaune said. The sergeant then walked to a few marines to get them back to work. Jaune turned to everyone to see them shocked. "Well come on." They shook their heads out of their gazing and nodded. They walked with Jaune to a pelican that just unloaded its load. "Heading up?" Jaune asked 2 marines guarding it.

"All yours sir." The marines replied. Jaune nodded in response.

"Get in and sit down." Jaune said as he walked in the pelican to the pilots. They just did what he said to in a daze. They noticed that when they sat down, there was a rack above them that could hold stuff. They were surprised about the size of the pelican.

'It seems that Jaune even has ships too. If they are as deadly as him and his troops then Atlas would be a fool to attack them. Now all I have to do is convince him to help us. With his help we could finally defeat Salem.' Ozpin thought.

'I can see why the white fang were being destroyed. They stand no chance against these guys. If what Jaune says is true then, Adam will be pissed and attack them. But Jaune won't let his men kill people.' Blake thought. Jaune then walked back out and sat down next to Velvet, who sat near the end.

"Now I'm guessing you guys have some questions." Jaune stated.

"You're Damn right we do." Coco exclaimed.

"Ms. Adel!" Glynda yelled.

"Ms. Goodwitch it's fine." Jaune said before laughing a little.

"Mr. Arc what those two ships?" Ozpin asked.

"The one we are going to is the cruiser is a marathon class called the "Blue moon". The more slim ship is a Nevada class. It's name is "retribution". Both are apart of my fleet." Jaune boasted proudly.

"When you say fleet, do you mean just these two ships." Glynda asked. 'If Mr.Arc is a admiral then he should have more than two ships and his disposal.'

"No these are not. I would tell you more about the fleet but you guys aren't in the UNSC armed forces." Jaune said final.

"Sir docking protocols are engaged!" A pilot yelled back.

"Roger that! Everyone stay sitting." Jaune said. They all followed his orders. Then they heard and felt the pelican landing.

"We are green." The pilot said opening the ramp. They saw troops talking with each other. Some wore marine armor and a few wore new and old ODST armor.