Dropping into Atlas

Bridge of the Wisconsin

Jaune had everyone everyone from remnant in the bridge. When he saw Goodwitch and Ozpin in bandages he knew he had earned the chance to chastise them.

"What in the fuck were you two doing! Oh, I'm just going to step into the open with melee weapons and charge the attackers that are bigger than you and also have aura piercing weapons like us. Look how that turned out. You Ozpin have 3 broken ribs along with multiple plasma wounds. And you Goodwitch have 5 broken ribs, a broken arm with the same amount of plasma wounds. You both are lucky that these fucktards couldn't aim or you would be dead! If it wasn't for Trevor and his ODST's then you two would be dead along with the kids and counselors. When I messaged you guys to stay in the room and barricade the door, that doesn't mean turn into idiots and charge. I also told you that he would be there within the minute. If you were my sailors or marines then I would have you clean all the bathrooms on this ship with a toothbrush before I kicked your ass! But since you are not then this is my warning to you." Jaune ranted.

"Jaune causality report came in. We got lucky since we only lost 2,248 people, 3,567 wounded. The rest are battle ready and pissed off. I'm glad we updated the escape pods now otherwise those numbers would be higher." Trevor said.

"What about Tos 'Kotam?" Jaune asked.

"235 dead and 782 injured. Not to mention the ship they captured. To be honest I'm not sure they have enough soldiers to man that thing. But what do I know. Also all the covenant on the ship surrendered and are being held by the S.O.S." Trevor said. "Also captain Cutter's A.I. Is a few months away from rampancy. He wants to know if Dragon can change that."

"I'm sure he can. Go ask him." Jaune said. Trevor then left to place the call. "Now you 12 head back to my cabin. I will be there soon."

"Why?" Weiss asked.

"Why what?" Jaune returned.

"Why are we heading to your cabin. We can discuss it here can't we. Not to mention your security on this ship s-" Weiss was saying before punched her so hard she was asleep before she hit the floor.

"Get her to my cabin now." Jaune growled out. "Troopers make sure they get there. If they cause any trouble then throw them in the brig. Radioman get me a line to all our bases, ships and cities."

"Yes sir!" The marines and radioman replied. "Move it." Yang picked Weiss up and did what they said too.

"Sir the line is open." The radioman said. Jaune coughed before speaking.

"Soldiers, sailors and my countrymen and women. I bring grave news along with some good news. The good news is we have found the ship the Spirit of fire with half of her crew alive and they will be joining us. The bad news is that a covenant cell has found us. Four of their ships have landed on the ground. In the space battle we lost 7 ships compared to the covenants 31." Jaune said.

"But listen up all of you. All of us from the UNSC have felt what these split jaws and canon fodder sons of bitches can do. They are ruthless and do not care about taking prisoners and will kill anyone who is not apart of their religious cult. They will do as much damage as they can to us because they just felt, was the power of being fucked over by not just us in the military but the civilians that made this possible."

"So heed my call and listen to what I'm about to say. I know you are scared and frightened. I know you will mourn the losses of the people that we lost. I know that you are angry that they found us. I know that you are angry and afraid that they landed. That Atlas has declared war against us."

"But we have the power to make things right! We have hope that one day many years from now when we are lying in our beds, that we have no regrets in life. We have a duty that defines us. Battle after battle, fighting side by side together. I see thousands of heroes who swore to fight their way through before they ever... EVER turn their backs and run. Where you see a soldier, a sailor or a civilian. I see family. I see home. And that is always worth fighting for!" Jaune yelled before cutting the line.