War and love

2 days later. Jaune POV

Tomorrow is the day I attack an unofficial force wanting to destroy Vale. While my hatred for many people is still alive, I will not have some unknown force attack and kill innocent people for power. Ha but I'm doing the same thing with Atlas if they try to stop us from protecting people. But enough about that I have more things to worry about.

Like all this paperwork on my desk and in my email. This is the only thing I hate more than war itself. Trevor was smart and put an experienced mayor in charge of Last Light. Shit I should do that now that I think of it.

When I finished my final email I got a call from Ozpin. "Yeah Ozpin. What's up?"

"I sent Oobleck to Mt.Glenn and he told me that the white fang are moving before I lost the signal. I believe they have stumbled upon the white fang. Can you and your people get to help them. We have no hunters available." Ozpin said. I shut off my screen and hit the button to start operation first strike. I ran out of the room and down to the armory with others running with me. When we got there others were running in and out and pelicans taking troopers to the ships.

After an hour everyone got to their ships and we were under way. While heading to Vale I was put into my armor while marines and ODST's loaded their clips and got the vehicles ready.  They all started to get pumped up for this fight.

While this was happening the commanders were talking. While that had the battle cruiser cloaked, Atlas was going to be a major problem. They considered them hostile so a fight might break out.

On the ground

Grimm were pouring through the breach while hunters tried to hold the line. But were still being pushed back by their numbers. For every grimm killed two would take its place.

The Arc sisters were being pushed back and were losing their aura slowly. Teams RWBY and NPR were stuck in the middle. Team CFVY was barely holding the street heading into more of Vale. The teachers were having trouble just moving a step forward. But the Atlas fleet wasn't moving to contain it.

Since NPR and RWBY were in the thickest of the fighting; they got hit sometimes and it was showing. They were leaving themselves exposed and in dangerous situations without a plan.

Blake took out another ursa before hearing Ruby yell her name. She turned to see a boartusk ram into her, throwing her a few meters and her away weapon. When she looked up she saw an ursa swing at her.

Before she could even blink, a person in full armor landed on the ursa, breaking it into many pieces. A few seconds later ODST's started landing with jet packs. Soon a shadow looked over the ground with 17 ships in various sizes.

Everyone, including the grimm, were shocked and stopped fighting. These ships varied in size but made Atlas ships look small in comparison. Soon pelicans and phantoms started coming out of the ships with Hornets, Falcons and Banshees coming down for close air support. Sabres and Serphs then came out to battle the flying grimm.

After a few seconds the grimm started to attack again but they were swiftly cut down. A ursa tried to swipe at Jaune but its paw was stopped by him. He then threw the grimm to the ground and stomped its head in. He then took out his MA5 and started shooting at the grimm with the ODST's.

"Troopers push them back to the hole!" Trevor yelled.

"Then send them to hell!" They all yelled before they all started shooting.

Soon the transports started landing UNSC and Sword of Sanghelios troops. Soon the Marines and ODST's that were human and faunus jumped out of pelicans and pushed towards the hole where the Grimm were rushing out of. Right behind them were the Elites and Grunts providing fire support. Hunters were landed to push the flanks back and Jackals to snipe from the buildings.