The final fight

Atlas 0400 hours
Trevor POV

I was in a house on the frontline in the rich sector of the city. Me and some others were coordinating the invasion of Atlas and sending troops and supplies where they were needed. But people couldn't do anything since the grimm attacked us a few hours after our drop.

"Would someone just give me a goddamn report!" I yelled.

"Sir all frontline units are slowly pushing up. It seems that Atlas forces are doing hit and run tactics. There are very few heavy defenses left for them to use. Marines are holding the walls and stopping grimm from entering the city but they need more soldiers and ammo. Our army like I said are slowly pushing. ODST's are going to be dropped in a circle pattern behind high concentrations of enemy soldiers to incircle them." A Major said.

"What reserve units do we have in sector 8?" I asked.

"The 10th armor battalion, 2nd infantry battalion, 7th ODST battalion which just got done with an encirclement and 3rd Jager battalion." Another Major said.

"Send the 7th ODST's and the 3rd Jagers to help the marines. Tell the 10th and 2nd to have 30 minutes of rest before we switch them out for another battalion." I said.

"Sir the second division just broke through the poor sector and are moving towards the middle sector. National guard units are moving in to get things restored to the poor sector so we can start moving people in." A person yelled.

"Sir we a ship coming towards Atlas!" A person yelled.

"Whose ship!" I yelled.

"Shit it's a covenant frigate!" The person yelled.

"Radioman tell Mores that we an enemy frigate coming straight towards us. We need them to take that son of a bitch out now! If that landed troops we will have a harder fight and many more people will die!" I yelled.

"General it's sending a message to the other covenant ships." An A.I. whose destination isYork.

"Read it." I said.

"Truth, Truth, Truth." York said.

"It's calling for help." I said to myself.

"Sir?"

"It's calling for help. Get the admiral and his fleet here and send him that message. These sons of bitchs got a prophet." I said.

"But I thought the prophet of Truth was killed?" A soldier said.

"He was but they apparently got a replacement." I said. "Status of our fleet?"

"Moving to engage." A person said.

"Sir all Atlas forces are falling back to the council chambers and the Snchee Manor." A person yelled.

"Let's finish this fight up and help the navy beat these split jaw SOB's." I said. "Bring the counselors and Jacquee Schnee to me when they are arrested, along with any other V.I.P. Tell all of the soldiers that we have covenant forces on approach to our location. I want us battle ready for them."

"Yes sir!" Everyone yelled back.

'Where the hell is the admiral!' I thought as the building shook from an explosion. "The fuck was that?"

"White fang forces are attacking us sir." A private said over the comms while firing her weapon.

"Everyone that can fight grab a gun and show these sons of bitches what happens when you piss off the best of the UNSC." I said as I grabbed a chaingun and jogged outside to see 2 companies of marines and army troopers ready. "Soldiers! Remember our oath when we joined our great military. Look to those besides you. To those in front and behind you. To Those that are somewhere else. We will fight tooth and nail. We will fight when our blades are dull. We will fight when we have no ammo left. We will fight when our fists hurt and our feet broken. We fight for the people. We fight for humans and Faunus. We fight for our brothers and sisters. Our mothers and fathers. To those that have died and those that are about to. To those unborn and those that live in this world. May those in the halls of Valhalla look down on us today, to see that we have done them proud. Win for those that have died during our fight to live in peace. Now forward into victory!"