Harvest season

When they all got the the building they were expecting something smaller but to their surprise it was like a actual house. Lee took Charlie and his now wife Mary to their own floor. Blake, Velvet and Fox were surprised that Lee has a faunus kid and wife. Safe to say that they believe that everyone is equal.

When it got late Jaune got them settled in. His mom and sisters would take one floor. Ozpin, Glynda and team CFVY and Blake would take the floor above them. While they all were asleep, Jaune went to his ship and called Trevor.

Trevor POV

"Zeta." I said. I was in his office sitting down with a weapon rack behind me with my weapons. It was a small office like the captain quarters on the ships.

"Yes major?" Zeta asked as she appeared in her hologram form.

"Please block all my calls for 2 hours." I said as I rubbed my face.

"Are you sure?" Zeta asked.

"Yes I am. Oh and bring in Sapphire." I said.

"Yes sir." Zeta said before she disappeared. 15 minutes later Sapphire appeared in the doorway in her civi clothes.

"Hello Saph." I said.

"Hi hon. So why did you call me here?" Sapphire asked as she went over and sat on his desk facing him.

"Saph I was just thinking." I said.

"About What?" Sapphire asked.

"The future." I said as he grabbed one of her hands. "Our future." Sapphire blushed.

"Like what?" Sapphire asked.

"When we get..." I said before Zeta appeared.

"Trevor, Jaune wants to talk." Zeta said. I sighed.

"Put him through." I said. Sapphire got off his desk and stood behind him. Then Jaune appeared in hologram. "Jaune."

"Trevor. Sapphire." Jaune said.

"Admiral." Sapphire replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I want to talk." Jaune said.

"About What?" I said.

"What of the swords of sanghelios?" Jaune asked.

"They will stay here in Last Light. We started an expansion so their help is welcomed. They brought 20,000 civilians of different species. They also have 5,000 ground troops. 100 wraiths, 50 ghosts, 5 scarabs, 65 banshees, 30 seraphs and 70 phantoms." I said. "Also Tos 'Kotam would like to talk tomorrow."

"Understood." Jaune said. "Also we have a problem."

"Which is?" I said as he raised his eyebrow and Sapphire looked confused.

"We have no General for our ground forces. Since you're the highest ranking ground force commander, I hereby promote you to General." Jaune said before hanging up.

"What!" I yelled "that son of a." I said before Sapphire kissed me. We didn't leave my office in tack.

3rd POV Harvest

When he hung up on Trevor he laughed. He loved messing him up, even though he knew he was going to get back at him. But he would come back two fold. When he rather his room he heard a knock on his door.

"Everyone should be sleeping." Jaune said to himself. He grabbed his magnum and made sure it was loaded. "Wish there was a peephole." He opened the door with his left hand since he hid his magnum behind his back. He saw Velvet standing there looking tired Wearing her carrot printed sleeping wear. "Velvet?" Jaune asked. "What are you doing here?"