The kingdoms call

Ozpin's POV

It's been a week since the first base destroyed by the unknown groups. Later another base was destroyed but this time there was a survivor. I was shocked and stunned others that this group had aura piercing weapons and armor that deflected a lot of dust that was used against them.

Flashback

"This is Lisa Lavender of Vale news. We have found out a White fang lieutenant was killed by a aura piercing bullet, and his base destroyed earlier this week with no survivors. This morning another White fang base was destroyed by the same group. There was one survivor from this attack which gave us this information.

Many people believed this to be the work of Atlas but they have denied all accounts of this. This lead us to wonder who these people are and where are they. Are they the work of a pro-human group or do they want equality. This has been Lisa Lavender of Vale news."

End of flashback

Now that there are a unknown group, I must account for them. Either they are on Salem's side or I have a new ally. I ordered Crow to go and see what information he can get from people and see if he can find their base.  I looked up from my papers to see Glynda come in.

"Headmaster Ozpin are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine Glynda. I'm just worried about this new group." I replied.

"So is the council and the other kingdoms. They have weapons and armor that surpass Atlas in every way." Glynda replied.

"I'm more worried that Atlas will do something to them and try to take their gear and mass produce it. If that gets into their hands chaos will appear around remnant. Then Salem and the Grimm will have a easier time taking us over." I said with a sigh. "Is there anything new on Jaune?"

"No sir. It's like he disappeared." Glynda said typing into her tablet. I can see a sad look on her face. She was most affected by his disappearance. She started to see him make greater leaps than anyone at beacon and she started seeing him as a son. Not only that but he was the only one that made the Faunus feel welcome.

"Thank you Glynda. You may go." I said sadly and she nodded and left.

When I saw Jaune save Cardin from the ursa I hoped that Cardin would stop bullying Jaune. I was wrong. Cardin spread a rumor saying he killed the ursa and told everyone about Jaune's transcripts. Everyone then started bullying and beating Jaune up.

I was hoping that his team would stick by him but they didn't. Only Blake Belladonna and team CFVY did. When I heard what Pyrrha did I then knew that she would not become the Fall maiden. Maybe Velvet, Blake or Coco would become it. To make matters worse Jaune's dad disowned him for this. I felt terrible seeing him throw down a bigger hole. His father yelled that Jaune should be dead for the dishonor he brought to the family. It's safe to say if I see Alex again I'm going to throw more than hot coffee at him.

I called Mr.Winchester's father and told him what his son said. When he heard what Cardin did, he demanded that he showed the whole school of the video of Jaune saving his son. When everyone saw the video they all felt sorry for what they did to Jaune. Not to mention they took all their hate from Jaune and tripled it to Cardin and his team. Cardin and his team won't be able to get out of the infirmary until the day before the Vytal festival.

"Where are you Jaune?" I sighed. "We need you."

At Atlas

"Can you believe that this group has better tech than us." A scientist said.

"No I can't but the evidence says otherwise." Another scientist replied.

"Have you figured out how they have this type of tech?" Ironwood asked.