Reinforcements

Jaune POV

"It's been a week since we took in the first village." I said into a recorder. "We saved a few more from Grimm and offered a place for them to stay. While most accepted some didn't so we dropped them off at a nearby village. Thanks to The constructs building has been easier. Dragon even made me a A.I. It resembles my mother. My sperm donor is someone I don't want to think about."

"My step father, which I consider my true father, found me on the colony world of Arcadia." I laughed at that. "Haha I guess I was destined for that world. My father was a captain at the time and was helping the reconstruction of the city. He took me in as his own and helped me get through my depression. I told him some pieces of my past and he was angry at everyone that hated me. He saw in me what my old headmaster saw. Strength in the future and a hell of a lot of potential."

"I joined the navy a year after he found me to follow in his footsteps. I was deployed on his ship as a navigator and we fought through many battles together. That's where I met Trevor. He was deployed on the ship for a combat drop with his troopers. But at the time he was just a private. If it wasn't for him, me and most of the crew would be dead."

"When we reached the planet we got into a fight straight away. After one hit we started getting boarded by covenant troops. Everyone was doing what they could but most were falling back. The ODST's were the only ones holding them and some of the covenant were even being pushed back by them. He told me that he was ordered to help hold the bridge with a squad of marines."

"Us that were in the bridge were still trying to fight the covenant ships with anything. We only had 4 marines with us guarding the door. The door blew up and we scrabbled, but my father managed to get us under control and get us back to our posts. He gave me a knife and he had his magnum just In Case something happened. The marines killed a few covenant but were ultimately cut down. They stormed the bridge and rounded us up. Those of us that had weapons hid them and waited to strike."

"That's when Trevor hit them from behind with some marines. The covenant soldiers were confused by this and left us unguarded. Those that didn't have weapons went back to their stations and those of us that did have a weapon attacked them from behind. Some of us died but all of the covenant did. Thankfully my dad didn't die, and because of that we retreated to UNSC space with the covenant still onboard. We got help from other UNSC ships and killed the remaining covenant. We lost a third of our crew that day with the planet."

"I hope I don't see anyone from beacon or Atlas. I don't want my people going into a war. Trevor and me had to bunk together for awhile on a planet and I had some... nightmares. I told him how I got into beacon. How Cadin fucked me over for saving him. How Pyrrha punched my and Ren and Nora kicked me out of our room. Ruby stole my weapon, Yang almost killed me and Weiss was just like Cardin with the name calling. Only Blake and team CFVY didn't hate me. Blake since I knew of her past and CFVY since I kept protecting Velvet." I said. There was a knock on my door so I stopped the recording and answered it. I saw Trevor there with urgency in his face. "What's wrong?"

"We have UNSC ships in orbit with 2 storm covenant ships. They need help most of the ships are colony ships. There are only 3 marathon class. one Nevada class with 10 colony ships and 5 translight carriers with civilian crews. The storm covenant have 2 sinaris destroyers." Trevor said. "Everyone is at their battle stations. They are just waiting for you."