Atlas vs UNSC

Jaune's seven sisters

Jane-21
Taylor-21
Michelle-19
Juliet-19
Jessie-17
Lisa-12
Jillion-12

3rd POV beacon the next day

"So your saying it was Jaune that was at the tower with the unknown group and they had someone else that was knocked out?" Ozpin asked. He was in his office with the Arc sisters alone. Ironwood tried to get in but since none of his men were hurt, he didn't have the power to join the conversation.

"Yes it was." Jane said.

"Hmm interesting." Ozpin murmured. "What was he doing there? Did he say anything?"

"We don't know. We tried to tell him to come back. We thought he would have since he sent his people away with the girl. We hugged him and were thinking he was coming back, but one of his men with the black armor came up behind us and said that Atlas was coming. When he went to leave Ruby was going to attack him but she forgot about the guy. He knocked out Ruby and Jaune picked him up. Before anyone of us could do anything, they were gone." Michelle sadly said.

"Gone?" Ozpin asked.

"Yes gone. Like they disappeared in a second." Jessie replied.

"Anything else?" Ozpin asked. The girls shook their head. "Okay. You seven may leave." As the seven Arcs left, he called up Ironwood, Glynda and Crow.

"Anything you found out from them?" Crow asked and he leaned on the wall.

"Yes I did. It seems Mr.Arc was the leader of the unknown group." Ozpin said. The three were shocked by this.

"Why would they put a teen in charge instead of an adult like us." Ironwood replied.

"I have no idea James." Okay sighed.

"Do we any idea where they are?" Glynda asked.

"No we don't." Ironwood replied. Then he got a call on his scroll. "Excuse me I must take this." He said before he left.

"Oz we can't let him find them." Crow said. "I saw the recording. Their ammo goes through aura."

"I must... agree with Crow on this. If he gets those weapons, there will be chaos." Glynda said.

"Agreed But we don't know where to start looking." Ozpin said. James then came back into the room looking pissed. "James What's wrong?"

"The unknown group just killed over a company of my men!" James roared.

1 hour before. Village of Blue water.

It was supposed to be a peaceful day like my other. The children were supposed to play. The adults were working. The guardsmen doing their rounds. No Grimm for miles around. Until bullheads appeared with the Atlas symbol on the sides.

The side doors opened and the AKs and soldiers started to fire at the people. Chaos insured after that. The militia did what it could to hold the line and protect the people but were outnumbered and out skilled. Luckily for them a UNSC representative was in the village and called for help.

The villagers were forced back to the mayor's house which was on a hill looking over the village. The people thought they were done for before an Atlas bullhead was shot out of the sky by a sabre. Soon the air fight came to life as 7 other Sabre's joined the first one.

Pelicans started landing Jaune, marines and armor to push back the Atlas forces. The villagers were relieved and surprised that anyone came to their aid. Soon the cruiser "Paladin" appeared over head, jamming all of the Atlas radios.

Jaune POV