The spy and the tower

Sorry guys but I uploaded the draft and not the actual one. Now the ending will be different.

3rd POV Beacon

Team CFVY was taken to the headmasters office to explain. They told them how it was Jaune behind the new group of people and how they are its leader. They also told them about how there is no discrimination in the group. Ozpin found this somewhat hard to believe until they showed him the picture.

Jaune had his arms around Mike and Chan when wore gray armor. Both were human and had scars on their faces. Chan was 5'10 but had a metal arm. He had short brown hair and blue eyes. Mike was 6'2 with blond hair and green eyes. Taunt stood next to Chan and had no scars. He was 6 foot and brown eyes. Then there was Trevor kissing sapphire on the lips. Of course though Ozpin didn't know there names but they all seemed to be 20 to 24 years old.

"Thank you Ms. Adel. Anything else?" Ozpin asked.

"Yes they had a strange type of aircraft. It was even faster than a bullhead."  Coco replied. "Also he looked.... older."

"Older?" Ozpin asked.

"Yes older. We almost thought it wasn't him. But he used a nickname for Velvet that only he uses. No one but us knows of it." yatsuhashi said.

"Hmm. Interesting." Ozpin said interested in Jaune and his people. "How old did he seem then?"

"He looked to be either 19 or 20. We don't know why." Velvet said.

"Anything besides that?" Ozpin asked. They shook their heads. "Then you four may go."

"Thank you sir." Coco said as she and her team left, leaving Ozpin with more questions than answers. He then called Glynda in to discuss what he heard. When she entered she saw his face look confused.

"Ozpin did what they say?" Glynda asked.

"Well first of all he leads the unknown group that has the aura piercing weapons." Ozpin said drinking his tea. "Then he looks to be 2 years older." He then showed her the picture.

"How is that possible! It was only 5 months since his disappearance." Glynda exclaimed.

"That's what I thought. Not only that but they are two types of soldiers. One type wears all black with a white, blue, red or green stip of their helmets plus this mark on their chest armor. It says ODST which is what they are called. Which I have no clue what that is. Then the second type wears some more open armor and they call them marines." Ozpin said.

"Do you think he had this before hand?" Glynda asked.

"No. Team CFVY said another person was ordering the soldiers around while he talked to them." Ozpin replied. "If he had this before or during his time here then the white fang would have a second enemy that we wouldn't just be hearing about."

"What should we do?" Glynda asked.

"I told Crow to search for their base so we can talk with them." Ozpin said. "Now what about the dance? Are we ready for it tonight?"

"Yes we are." Glynda replied.

"Good. We can talk about this tomorrow then." Ozpin said and Glynda left.

Harvest 3rd POV

Jaune and Trevor were in his office talking about anything that came to mind. Trevor asked why Jaune showed himself but Jaune said those were people that helped him. Trevor nodded and asked another question. Jaune answered then asked a question. This went on for a half a hour before he got a call from his informant in Vale.

"Hello Emerald. How is everything?" Jaune asked.

Past

Emerald turned when the base was captured by UNSC. She pretended to be a civilian that was captured and they took her back to Harvest. They set her up with a apartment and a few thousand dollars. After a day she she was going to contact Cinder before a knock at the door. She answered it to find Jaune but didn't see 4 marines around the corner.