Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Clara's POV:

Flashback

"Hello Ry Ry what's up?" I asked my bestest friend in the world Ryan while walking up to him at our favourite place to go, the park. He looked a little sad though. "Oh hey Clara." He said looking down at his feet. "What's up?" I asked with concern clearly in my voice. "I, well um, I uh, I have to move." I turned my head to the side probably looking like a dog. "I'm moving to America." He said finally looking up at me for the first time since I've said hello. Why would he move away from Australia? This is where me and him grew up together, where we were supposed to make memories.

"Oh um when?" I asked trying to hold my tears back but failing making my voice incredibly shaky. "Tomorrow." He said wiping some of my fallen tears away. "Why!" I yelled out and ran to my house as fast as I could.

I reached my house and ran to my mum who was cooking dinner in the kitchen. "Mummy is it true?!" I asked with my voice squealing. She didn't need to ask because she knew. "I'm sorry my darling it's not their choice they have to." She said looking sympathetically down at me. I ran to my room and started crying. Ryan and I were friends ever since I could remember and I don't want him to leave.

I eventually fell asleep and woke up when my mum woke me up for dinner and after that I just went back to sleep and woke up once again with my mum waking me up. "Darling it's time to go say goodbye to Ryan and his family." I followed after her with my eyes red and puffy looking at my feet while walking. I finally came face to face with Ryan. "Goodbye L, L, Lara." He said while crying, I instantly hugged him and started crying again. "I'll miss you so much Ry!" I squealed.

Later on I watched him drive away in the white swan taxi going to the airport.

End of Flashback

That was the last time I saw him when I was 6 years old now I am 17 and still I miss him heaps.

"Oi Clara wake up it's time for school!" My oh so lovely (note the sarcasm) older brother Bailey yelled out from the other side of my bedroom door. "Ugh whatever!" I yelled while groaning. I climbed out of my comfy bed and went over to my closet. I picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a grey baggy shirt, grey vans, underwear, and a black and white bandana. I put on all my clothes except my bandana because I left that in the bathroom.

I went to the kitchen smelling wonderful smelling food which consisted of bacon, hash browns (my favourite), eggs and pancakes. Yeah we were pretty lucky because my mum has her own business making dresses and other sorts of clothing so she has time to make us a delicious breakfast.

I went to the kitchen counter to eat my breakfast and finished it in about 10 minutes, I looked at the clock and it read 8:12, school started at 9 so I had plenty of time to get ready. I went to the bathroom when I finished my breakfast and started to finish getting ready. I brushed through my long blonde curly/wavy hair and left it down. I put on my black and white bandana and then started on my teeth. I don't really wear make up because I don't like it, it's itchy, yuck.

After I was done I went to my room grabbed my blue and purple backpack, iPod and blue headphones and put my music on shuffle the first song to play was Last Night by The Vamps (yeah I love music and it's my life!)and went to the front door. It was now 8:46 "Oi Bailey time to go!" I yelled from the front door. Yeah I was sadly still in school but luckily it was my last year but Bailey is 23 but he is practising to be a PE teacher so he teaches at my school sometimes for pracs.

He came walking to the front door with a piece of bacon in his mouth, haha he is an adult but he's still a pig. I giggled and he just glared at me playfully. We came out of the house and to his black ute. And soon we were off to the place I call hell. ( yeah if you couldn't tell I hate school :p)

"Hey Lara!" My best friend Marley Adams came up to me and tackled me into a big hug as soon as I got out of my brothers car. "I would say hi but I can't breath." I choked out "Oh haha sorry." She said finally releasing me me. I smiled at her. I took out my earphones and put it in my pocket with my iPod and we headed to our home room class.

I was looking down at my desk bored to death already while Mr Rhodes was talking about our daily notices. "And finally we have a new student joining us today, Mr Miller." Mr Rhodes finished. That caught my attention immediately. I looked up not expecting to see the one person I would never expect to see ever again.

Ryan.